Global...

haha

I don't know wales at all - not been since a tour of the castles in 1989.

but I did live with a meatloaf fan from Gower at university and more recently a chick from Newport who was a bit of a mentalist.

haha

I don't know wales at all - not been since a tour of the castles in 1989.

but I did live with a meatloaf fan from Gower at university and more recently a chick from Newport who was a bit of a mentalist.

Bet she knows it claart wasapenin bre :lol: Did you go to Caerphilthy castle :D

possibly

I think it went something like this

M4 > chepstow > camarthen > :?: > aberystwyth (ski lift down a cliff) > barmouth > somewhere with a gold mine :?: > M4

How was it? Haven't heard any reports other that TMS gave your lot a lesson in teh beautiful game and you scraped a draw? ;)

Our 17 yr old youth team gave your 1st eleven a lesson in passing more like. ;) Was funny to see Hutton getting booed all game by the left over (drunk) Celtic fans from the previous games.

Have to say, was dissappointed Messi didnt play. It was a pretty dull game. worst thing was getting back from Wembley, it was chaos.

If you're more bothered about whether the kid dancing next to you is wearing Addidas trackies rather than the great atmosphere and music the festival creates then you all have problems. As I said, I saw no trouble so I don't care what demographic the attendees are from, providing they are all on the same level, which as far as I could see... were. I had an amazing time again, the organisation for entrance is a bit rubbish I'll admit, but really... who cares. I'll be there next year. I hope you enjoy judging those people do go and enjoy themselves. See you at SW4, I'll be the one at the front, meeting people, having fun, not caring. You'll be the ones at the back, chatting about how much better it was last year before EVERYTHING changed.

lol. i couldnt care less what someones background is, however when me and my friends are being followed back to our tents in the evening, with chavs loitering outside for us, someone gets shown a mysterious black handle in their waist band, your getting pushed and shoved about, djs are getting jeered at by scallies just trying to cause trouble in music that clearly isnt their.

what planet are you on>????????! unless you are one of them ofcourse

lol. i couldnt care less what someones background is, however when me and my friends are being followed back to our tents in the evening, with chavs loitering outside for us, someone gets shown a mysterious black handle in their waist band, your getting pushed and shoved about, djs are getting jeered at by scallies just trying to cause trouble in music that clearly isnt their.

You sound like a right snob ;) :lol:

Absolute bollocks. Mysterious black handle my arse. So you got chatted up by some chavvo's. Politely decline and move on, don't cry about it. Pushed about ?! What did you expect to happen. Nice rows of people bopping quietly to the music ?

Olly, you are a boring dick rag. Please refrain from commenting on anything I say on here.

hahahaha... hillarious... global was nothing compared to previous years... punto final.
as stated previousley... scallies... trouble makers and poor organisation. i'll say no more on the matter. that obviousley must tickle some peoples fancy?

bobbing up and down??? a head movement u make once too often no doubt.

Absolute bollocks. Mysterious black handle my arse. So you got chatted up by some chavvo's. Politely decline and move on, don't cry about it. Pushed about ?! What did you expect to happen. Nice rows of people bopping quietly to the music ?

Olly, you are a boring dick rag. Please refrain from commenting on anything I say on here.

Super Pillock

Well i have no complaints about Global what so ever this year.
Line up was superb, I only queued for 25mins, didn't see any trouble at all.
The set times were pretty much spot on bar the odd one or two.
Was a shame about the likes of Zabiela and Fedde Le Grande being no shows, but they've apologiesed and provided good reasons.

Sound was as good as ever, do you guys sit at the opposite side of the event area and hope to hear your fav dj....?

Amrin, Emery, Chris Lake, PVD, Hawtin, Dubfire were all superb.
Best set of the night for me was Menno De Jong closing Gods. :)

Well i have no complaints about Global what so ever this year.
Line up was superb, I only queued for 25mins, didn't see any trouble at all.
The set times were pretty much spot on bar the odd one or two.
Was a shame about the likes of Zabiela and Fedde Le Grande being no shows, but they've apologiesed and provided good reasons.

Sound was as good as ever, do you guys sit at the opposite side of the event area and hope to hear your fav dj....?

Amrin, Emery, Chris Lake, PVD, Hawtin, Dubfire were all superb.
Best set of the night for me was Menno De Jong closing Gods. :)

the whole event sounds like my idea of institutionalised HELL

bet not one of those baboons played anything even a tenth as good as this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LNMDsdtLFc

Gosh, what have I missed here.

I know some dickheads who ain't chavs just horrible kuntz who would rob you and start fights for sake of it.

Not every ***** out there is a chav. The UK has them in all shapes sizes and colours.

I had an amazing weekend at global, 1st time this year. Couldnt complain. Gutted Zabiela didnt make it, turns out there was nothing he could do about it. Fedde Le Grand has also posted a youtube video appologising for being absent.

Back