Glasto

Wtf are people complaining about the first release for this year? What do they bloody want Coldplay again?

its a festival for god sake!

Funny to watch the sniping. The first release and still only a fraction of what's to come. As the bottom of the poster states perfectly "many more acts to be announced across more than one hundred stages." Squaring up my balance today.

Funny to watch the sniping. The first release and still only a fraction of what's to come. As the bottom of the poster states perfectly "many more acts to be announced across more than one hundred stages." Squaring up my balance today.
I’d give my right but to go. Tried to get tickets so many times without any joy 😢

I’d give my right but to go. Tried to get tickets so many times without any joy 😢

There was a poll on Twitter last night by a Glasto regular. Not accurate by any means, but of 722 people originally with tickets, 89% paid their balance by midnight last night and the rest had bailed. If that follows through there could be as many as 14,000 tickets available in the resale later this month. Plus the festival was allocated a further 7,000 to its capacity in its licence prior to the 2019 ticket sale, which apparently they haven’t used yet. They are specifically set aside for green / public transport usage. So they might drop in the coach resale in a few weeks time. Time will tell. Coach packages go back on sale on Thursday 24th March and then general tickets Sunday 27th March.

There was a poll on Twitter last night by a Glasto regular. Not accurate by any means, but of 722 people originally with tickets, 89% paid their balance by midnight last night and the rest had bailed. If that follows through there could be as many as 14,000 tickets available in the resale later this month. Plus the festival was allocated a further 7,000 to its capacity in its licence prior to the 2019 ticket sale, which apparently they haven’t used yet. They are specifically set aside for green / public transport usage. So they might drop in the coach resale in a few weeks time. Time will tell. Coach packages go back on sale on Thursday 24th March and then general tickets Sunday 27th March.
Cheers, just registered. Hopefully get lucky in the resale.

FQ78z5KXMAIIWQK

Not my favourite area, liked the Blues when that was around - just doesn't feel as cretaive as the other dance areas.

See who is on the Thursday evening and might venture over.

Getting closer 😎
Don’t disagree with this, but a couple of bits I’d like to see. However, more likely to get distracted by a juggler in the theatre and circus fields and miss them. After so many years of going, I’ve learnt that planning is completely pointless as you will spot a shiny thing

Don’t disagree with this, but a couple of bits I’d like to see. However, more likely to get distracted by a juggler in the theatre and circus fields and miss them. After so many years of going, I’ve learnt that planning is completely pointless as you will spot a shiny thing
We’ve paid 3k

Aye - Glastonbury FLY place, we went before…it’s good as they take you in an entrance where they is no checks. Etc

Aye - Glastonbury FLY place, we went before…it’s good as they take you in an entrance where they is no checks. Etc
Bit too spendy for me. I like being in the thick of it! I will have the motorbike this year though, so can easily zip out if needed. My 14th one, never gets old.

Bit too spendy for me. I like being in the thick of it! I will have the motorbike this year though, so can easily zip out if needed. My 14th one, never gets old.
Yea, I’ve done it all before but only way we could get tickets…I look it as you’d spend 1k each easily in ibiza for a week…and it’s nice to come back for a shower etc at 7am…it’s not really glamping we do, just one of these pods

Back