Girly Thread

ah Mango - I like shopping there when in Spain or Cyprus but dont like the stuff they do in the uk - its kind of staid I find....

God I am picky .....:spank:

No I'm the same. I first came across Zara & Mango in Barcelona when on a Hen Do years ago and I wished they'd open one in Birmingham then when they did, it was really disappointing.

H&M is my personal fave. But can be hit and miss.

Ive head of PPQ - doesnt someone famous model for them?

Daisy Lowe? One of the Geldof offspring?

I love H&M. I don't really shop anywhere else on the high street as I can't bear to pay Top Shop and Urban prices (although I do like both)

I went in Primark the other day and found a few things I fancied but then I looked around me at the people who were picking up the same things and the snob in me shuddered and walked out.

Daisy Lowe? One of the Geldof offspring?

I love H&M. I don't really shop anywhere else on the high street as I can't bear to pay Top Shop and Urban prices (although I do like both)

I went in Primark the other day and found a few things I fancied but then I looked around me at the people who were picking up the same things and the snob in me shuddered and walked out.

I am exactly the same, H and M is brilliant, has something for every occasion and all at reasonable prices.

Primark is a 'one wear' kinda shop, you get what you pay for in there, good for certain things but i wouldnt say all day clothes, esp when you walk about town and every tom dick and harry are all wearing the same thing :eek:

as for underwear, one wash and theyre a goner lol :lol:

I need to refresh my sewing skills now I have moved out - needed to sew a button on a dress last night - mind went blank and couldnt even thread the needle - think my hands are fooked from too much typing :eek::oops::eek::lol:

I need to refresh my sewing skills now I have moved out - needed to sew a button on a dress last night - mind went blank and couldnt even thread the needle - think my hands are fooked from too much typing :eek::oops::eek::lol:

i cant even write well these days - too much typing!! its unreadable virtually...

I have been relying on wonderweb these days for any "sewing" lol

i cant even write well these days - too much typing!! its unreadable virtually...

I have been relying on wonderweb these days for any "sewing" lol

Same here! I start to write and it goes all big and loopy......I definitely think my hands are going to be fooked in later life......

I couldnt even get my fingers to hold the button in place and thread the needle :eek::lol:

Dear oh dear :lol::lol:

Same here! I start to write and it goes all big and loopy......I definitely think my hands are going to be fooked in later life......

I couldnt even get my fingers to hold the button in place and thread the needle :eek::lol:

Dear oh dear :lol::lol:

The things us woman have to do :lol:

Blokes have it so easy, its a joke :rolleyes::lol:

Back