Girly Thread

zarbtron said:
tattoos on ankles remind me of that picture of jordan and her bridesmaids, all of them had tattoos on their ankles :eek: :confused:

haha neither of them are on my ankles, they are really low down and more on my heels... they hurt a little bit aye but i wanted them there and wouldnt have let the pain stop me!!

zarbtron said:
I'm actually convinced they don't really work either - so many girls in the office gym it 3x a week, diet constantly but they're still pretty big, and haven't changed in the year I've known them.

Only girl to actually change her figure took all these weird pills she got from Peru where her dad is a pharmacist :eek: :lol: at the same time as a punishing gym regime.

I've tried everything from sensible diets - gym and eating healthily to the Speciak K diet. Even on that I only lost a few pounds and it was torture having 2 bowls of cereal every day. It's just not worth sacrificing your happiness for! I'm just going to accept that I'm never going to be a skinny minnie, it's just not in my genes :( As long as I'm fit and healthy I don't care if I'm not a size 8 :evil:

Beckiboo said:
I've tried everything from sensible diets - gym and eating healthily to the Speciak K diet. Even on that I only lost a few pounds and it was torture having 2 bowls of cereal every day. It's just not worth sacrificing your happiness for! I'm just going to accept that I'm never going to be a skinny minnie, it's just not in my genes :( As long as I'm fit and healthy I don't care if I'm not a size 8 :evil:

Becki you have a great figure, so you really don't need to worry. yuo don't have to be super skinny to lookgreat ;)

Scoobie said:
Becki you have a great figure, so you really don't need to worry. yuo don't have to be super skinny to lookgreat ;)

Thanks Scoobs... I want to have Cheryl Tweedy's body but I guess it's just not meant to be :cry: :lol:

Beckiboo said:

you've got a good figure becks! And I don't normally notice women :p ;) :lol:

the cheat diet sounds good though - I think most bodies just go into conserve mode if you diet constantly, you should have one day off a week to keep your metabolism running high. I read that some woman was on 800 calories a day :eek: and not losing weight, but as soon as she started eating too much one day a week and upping to 1500/2000 a day the rest of the time she lost weight.

Beckiboo said:

I've always maintained that diets don't work, I don't think people can essentially change their natural body shape unless they starve themselves or pig out on all the pies :lol: Far better to be healthy regardless of your size.

You're got a gorgeous figure and it suits your shape, you wouldn't suit being straight up and down no more than I would suit your baps :lol: ;)

I just feel like a big old carthorse next to Babs and Holly G! :evil: :lol: No I know I'm just being silly, I guess you always want what you dont have, some of my skinny friends always moan about not having curves, whereas the curvey girls I know always wish they were slim and lean!

Do you think boys get body hang-ups too?

Beckiboo said:
Thanks Scoobs... I want to have Cheryl Tweedy's body but I guess it's just not meant to be :cry: :lol:

Bec:
1. I don't think you see yourself how you really are - you've got a lovely slim but curvy figure.
2. Cheryl would look like a piece of string without those fake tits.

zarbtron said:
why do you want a tattoo of your foot on your foot?

OOPS!!

I'm like you Becki I have these boobs that I don't want and sometimes wish I was a bit thinner, I know its not meant to be though and when I look at teenage pics of me I look like a beanpole:D

We get what were given I suppose!

Beckiboo said:
Do you think boys get body hang-ups too?

:lol: of course!

Apparently it's getting much worse now with men due to increase in images of perfect men all around the place like there are for women

still not enough images of perfect men though for my liking :twisted: :lol:

Holly G said:
Bec:
1. I don't think you see yourself how you really are - you've got a lovely slim but curvy figure.
2. Cheryl would look like a piece of string without those fake tits.

are they fake............she's always had them that way, no?? unless she got them done before pop idol or whatever:confused:

grego said:
are they fake............she's always had them that way, no?? unless she got them done before pop idol or whatever:confused:

They look quite good, not totally stuck on like Victoria's, but they've gotta be fake. How else would she lose loads of weight off the rest of her body while her boobs got bigger??

Holly G said:
They look quite good, not totally stuck on like Victoria's, but they've gotta be fake. How else would she lose loads of weight off the rest of her body while her boobs got bigger??

errr..........dunno:confused:............special boob exercises:confused: :lol:

Back