Girly Thread - Spring Summer outfits :-)

2420741262_673dc347cf.jpg

post us a pic when you have a minute ;-)

HAMMERTIME ;)
Are these what you mean, Harlem trousers I think they are called, they are not all jazzy like MC Hammer ones though, or is this not what you mean? I've got a pair of these and they are super comfy, have to watch what I wear with them but generally I think they look cool 8)

image1xl.jpg

trust me - after a couple of hours wearing them, they go baggy round the knees, they ride up where the seam is on the cuff on the inner leg, they literally look like you have a huge nappy on that is full to capacity and sagging.

I am talking about the last pair I had which was back in the 80's and they may well be made better these days....

Unless they have a lot of lycra in them to keep their shape - they will sag like buggery!!

trust me - after a couple of hours wearing them, they go baggy round the knees, they ride up where the seam is on the cuff on the inner leg, they literally look like you have a huge nappy on that is full to capacity and sagging.

I am talking about the last pair I had which was back in the 80's and they may well be made better these days....

Unless they have a lot of lycra in them to keep their shape - they will sag like buggery!!

I had a nice purple pair from Miss Selfridge (which was officially fashion shop of the 80's when Top Shop was useless) which suffered the very same problems.

My mum has a fetching picture of me in them somewhere, teamed with a nice lace shirt and diamante brooch at the neck i think c 1985.

lovely.

Back