Girly Thread - Spring Summer outfits :-)

From a man... I CANNOT wait until the sunshine Sheilas come out. 8) Always a lovely first sign of summer when we get to see some leg after the cold months.

I know some of you may disagree and its not summer wear but I really like those shiny type leggings about, with a long tunic top or a long top of some description.

Beyonce wore some on X Factor and she looked wicked. Seen quite a few "celebs" out in them. Not sure if I am brave enough myself though........:oops::lol::lol:

I know some of you may disagree and its not summer wear but I really like those shiny type leggings about, with a long tunic top or a long top of some description.

Beyonce wore some on X Factor and she looked wicked. Seen quite a few "celebs" out in them. Not sure if I am brave enough myself though........:oops::lol::lol:

They will be in Primarni in a few weeks Em..... ;)

Think in silver gold purple and black :D

I might risk the black underneath a thigh length dress or something. :oops::lol:

well they are only about £6 so you could go for the gold as well!!

just keep the top long and heels high and youll be fine - did you see the fashion spread in news of the world yesterday - im pretty sure they were in that.

dont do em with big bright chunky trainers tho (casette playa style) its not a good look no matter what people in east london tell you ;)

well they are only about £6 so you could go for the gold as well!!

just keep the top long and heels high and youll be fine - did you see the fashion spread in news of the world yesterday - im pretty sure they were in that.

dont do em with big bright chunky trainers tho (casette playa style) its not a good look no matter what people in east london tell you ;)

I rarely wear flat shoes, I am 5ft 3!!! Only wear pumps and the like if I am mooching about at the weekend, always heels on a night out ;) I have the best high heels at the moment, they are a complete replica from an Aldo pair, but about £50 cheaper!!! ;)

I rarely wear flat shoes, I am 5ft 3!!! Only wear pumps and the like if I am mooching about at the weekend, always heels on a night out ;) I have the best high heels at the moment, they are a complete replica from an Aldo pair, but about £50 cheaper!!! ;)

im same as you 5ft 3! i bought some great boots in Top Shop over Xmas, the ones with the studded heels (think they are a copy of D&G or Gucci cant remember which) but they are so high.

Primark shoes look great for the summer, I had a sneaky look at the new stuff the other day. Much better than last years, they have done a flat version of the studded gladiators they had in before Xmas and also some great high summer shoes, I just have probelm finding them in the shops (and I work for them) as I cant be bothered to do Oxford Street one.

im same as you 5ft 3! i bought some great boots in Top Shop over Xmas, the ones with the studded heels (think they are a copy of D&G or Gucci cant remember which) but they are so high.

Primark shoes look great for the summer, I had a sneaky look at the new stuff the other day. Much better than last years, they have done a flat version of the studded gladiators they had in before Xmas and also some great high summer shoes, I just have probelm finding them in the shops (and I work for them) as I cant be bothered to do Oxford Street one.

Yeah same here. I go to the Southend or Lakeside one and they only have a great selection of flip flops and pumps. The high shoes there are never many around.

My friend got a gorgeous pair of high shoes in there about November time, purple with gold straps, we called them Dorothy shoes :lol: they look sooo expensive and sooo not Primark!

Yeah same here. I go to the Southend or Lakeside one and they only have a great selection of flip flops and pumps. The high shoes there are never many around.

My friend got a gorgeous pair of high shoes in there about November time, purple with gold straps, we called them Dorothy shoes :lol: they look sooo expensive and sooo not Primark!

oh yeah i know those ones. they sold out super fast she was lucky

I dont mind Primark for bits and bobs, on Saturday i got a pair of pink pj's which are so comfy and long in the leg which is a problem for me to find them to fit so at £6 i was happy. And i bought a little pink rose broach and some pearl ''effect'' earrings and a pearl ''effect'' headband and a black top (size 12 - yipppeeeee) and a little black patent croc effect purse which matches a bag that i bought from Next :)

I dont mind Primark for bits and bobs, on Saturday i got a pair of pink pj's which are so comfy and long in the leg which is a problem for me to find them to fit so at £6 i was happy. And i bought a little pink rose broach and some pearl ''effect'' earrings and a pearl ''effect'' headband and a black top (size 12 - yipppeeeee) and a little black patent croc effect purse which matches a bag that i bought from Next :)

loving the use of pearl "effect" is that like gold "colour" necklace

actually we have to use that on our comp systems as it prints on the receipts and techincally people can sue you for trade descriptions..... :spank:

loving the use of pearl "effect" is that like gold "colour" necklace

actually we have to use that on our comp systems as it prints on the receipts and techincally people can sue you for trade descriptions..... :spank:

:lol: no it would go like this ''gold'' colour necklace :lol:

Oh - i also bought some of those cream quilted flats too - £4 - hello :lol:

got samples giveaway on friday, might grab you a black bag full mambs ;)
will prob be mainly toot, but ill try and blag some nice bits you can get em on the 7th:D

Back