Girly Thread - Spring Summer outfits :-)

spacemonkey

Whats everyone wanting to buy for this spring summer outfits :)

I need cheering up, off work with the flu and fed up with all this doom credit crunch talk. :confused:

you thinking about spring/summer already huh? :lol:

spring/summer "09 over here is very eclectic.... i'm not much of a 'trends' girl & kinda dress 2my moods... i havent really bought many new things for summer over here; ive bought a wicked 'bauhaus' t-shirt, & these filthy cool 'gorman' m-c hammer pants....:lol: they sound wrong but they are sooooo right..! i also spent some $$$ on a 'zimmerman' one piece bikini which is very H/O/T! :twisted:
all in all though, ive bean LIVING in my vintage501 cut off denim shorts! & im loving my 2different coloured BONDS singlets worn one over the other, um,,,, ive bean wearing heaps of fine silver beaded multi-strand necklaces..... i recently bought a vintage 50's floral dress which is rockin the streets/&work @ the moment...... i also want to buy a new pair of sandals but i havent seen any i like yet :confused:..... ohhh ohhh & im totally jealous of elke kramer's accessories....... she is amazing.... although im pretty good too..... ;):lol:

ohhh fashion!!! how fun!!! 8)

Going to New York in a few weeks, so hopefully will pick up some good bits there.

The whole folk/boho trend looks like its coming back again, but in a more luxe way, so might get into some of the vintage stores and have a rummage. Or just drag out my stuff from before and bling it up with some new jewellery.....

The 80s has had its day apparently, now its all 90's Beverly Hills 90210 so stonewashed denim and pastels eek.

Big hair girls......

i can bring myself to do the stonewash or acid wash thing.....
it was bad enough back then ffs!;)

OMG NEW YORK!!!! that's like a vintage shoppers wet dream....! i am so jealous..you will have to post all your awesome buys so i can have a cry over them!:cry:;)

jealous....!

i heard about this too.

not sure i will be joining in..... :confused:

Im with Spacemonkey on this -

its usually a case of if you wore the fashion first time round its usually "wrong" to join in with the cool crew and wear it when it reappears...... in other words - too old!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

trust me the stonewash/bleached denim thing is gonna happen......

i work for a large chain of shops in the UK (and not high end fashion by any stretch of the imagination!!!) and they have bought into it for men and women.

some great looking sunglasses around for this year too. sort of moved on from the wayfarer shape, similar but oversized if that makes sense. Some great Miu Miu ones too.

cant wait for the sales dross to be over and get shopping.... 8)

:lol: @ HAMMERTIME!:lol:

i just realised they are 'zimmerman' not 'gorman'.... opps! :oops:
i will try & find them & post....
they kinda remind me of the YSL pants from autumn/winter 08
i will try... im not very good @ posting stuff......

Im going to be playing dress up in your wardrobe then in Feb :lol: ;)

I will have to have a whole new wardrobe as nothing will fit me from Spring/Summer 08 stuff that i have packed away under the bed :p - rest assured though, i will not be wearing anything stonewashed of any kind :eek:

Im going to be playing dress up in your wardrobe then in Feb :lol: ;)

I will have to have a whole new wardrobe as nothing will fit me from Spring/Summer 08 stuff that i have packed away under the bed :p - rest assured though, i will not be wearing anything stonewashed of any kind :eek:

oh think all my stuff is way too shortar*e for you tho...... i have just have a huge chuck out, four bin bags full. i am going to replace it all in NY/London shopping trips in the next few weeks though ;)

nothing better than finding out last years clothes are waaay to big eh - keep up the good work :D im just off to stuff myself with dim sum lol

Back