Girls: Poshs new hair

Still looks completely vacuous and I want to rub faeces in her face. :lol:

I quite like it - and would like to go that short but I would however, look like a lesbian .....

..............I have to say I do like Holy Moly's description of her with her new hair....

"Joan Tweedy" - aka cheryl cole's mam :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I really like it. Good on her for trying something new.

Lets face it people will always hate her but I personally like it.

But not sure if I could pull it off. Would make me look chubby faced I think. :oops::lol:

Grim.

I have visions of a scalped Halle Berry staggering about Beverley Hills clutching at her bleeding noggin...

Well I think it looks well decent, girls with short hair do it for me. Shows confidence and style, and you can't pull it off unless you've got a reasonable boat. Annoys me that all girls seem to hate her, on what basis I'm not sure.

Well I think it looks well decent, girls with short hair do it for me. Shows confidence and style, and you can't pull it off unless you've got a reasonable boat. Annoys me that all girls seem to hate her, on what basis I'm not sure.

I am sad to admit I love Posh :oops: :oops::lol:

She done well for someone with zero ability. But then again its been years since celebrity went hand in hand with being gifted innit.

I love it and hate her for going for such a cut right before I was meant to get my hair really short - it's not very long now either but I wanted to get a proper Audre Hepburn cut. I guess I'll have to wait till she changes hers again :lol:

I'm not a fan of her, but I think she looks great there.

I'm the opposite, I like Posh but I don't really like the new hair, I think man-crops look ok, generally on older women though, and I much prefer her with longer locks, when she had the bleach blonde bob was nice. It's true you have to be very attractive to carry off very short hair, I think if she smiled more her face wouldn't look so harsh with such a harsh cut...sorry Posh!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's unreal that rubbish like this gets front page coverage when there are disasters happening all over the world, i personally couldn't give a flying f**k what this stuck up tart or any of those "celebrity" muppets do.:!:

It's unreal that rubbish like this gets front page coverage when there are disasters happening all over the world, i personally couldn't give a flying f**k what this stuck up tart or any of those "celebrity" muppets do.:!:

Johnny86, Do you pick up roy of the rovers and cry 'why are they bangin on about cartoon men kicking balls about whilst orphans are starving in africa?'

tell me, do ya?

Back