Girls: Poshs new hair

It's unreal that rubbish like this gets front page coverage when there are disasters happening all over the world, i personally couldn't give a flying f**k what this stuck up tart or any of those "celebrity" muppets do.:!:

I know, why is this country obessed with s**t celebrity(including this forum;))

I quite like it, makes her look very pixie-ish. I'd love to go for something drastic like this, but I'm worried it might make my head look like a big round football!!

I agree with Ferd though, J-Lo's body is much more womanly, Posh is skin and bone!

I much prefer Christina's hot hair at the VMA's recently...I love the platinum blonde fringe and she's got a great womanly figure, far better than Posh I'm afraid.
christina-aguilera-vmas-jonas.jpg

I much prefer Christina's hot hair at the VMA's recently...I love the platinum blonde fringe and she's got a great womanly figure, far better than Posh I'm afraid.
christina-aguilera-vmas-jonas.jpg

Watched those awards last night!
Who the Fork are the Jonas Bro s & why was Russel Brand giving them such a hard time?

Love it. I had a crop a few of years back so am a believer!! However, wish she would just eat something please... Also wish never to see her picture again, talk about over-exposure, even here in non-media world

Watched those awards last night!
Who the Fork are the Jonas Bro s & why was Russel Brand giving them such a hard time?
Yer I watched them last night too, Christina was great, I'd love to see her live. The first I heard of the Jonas Bros was at the VMA's and my first thought was a brunette Hanson :eek: then they were on GMTV this morning, as Emma said, Russel's jokes were something to do with them wearing a ring which I think is called a promise ring, I guess something to do with their virginity??? One of them is only 15 so he shouldn't be thinking about things like that anyway :lol:

Yeah I think they wear rings to say they will be virgins until the time is right, something along those lines! :lol:

Yeah I think they wear rings to say they will be virgins until the time is right, something along those lines! :lol:

It's until marriage, they are all part of that Christianity lark. They need a pasting, glad Brand had a pop at them, I hate virtous little twats like that.

Right, in yank land, everyone pretends they are Christian, girls especially. And therefore all wanna be virgins until they're married and that. However, a few of my friends went over the US for about 10 months and they get girls and that, and they all spout off this sorta crap. But, they just all erm... offer an alternative shall we say, and it's not too far from the first option if you catch my drift. Whaaat ?!?! Do not get that at all. So they're all these American kids wandering around saying they're virgins yet are bumming every night !!! :spank:

It's until marriage, they are all part of that Christianity lark. They need a pasting, glad Brand had a pop at them, I hate virtous little twats like that.

Right, in yank land, everyone pretends they are Christian, girls especially. And therefore all wanna be virgins until they're married and that. However, a few of my friends went over the US for about 10 months and they get girls and that, and they all spout off this sorta crap. But, they just all erm... offer an alternative shall we say, and it's not too far from the first option if you catch my drift. Whaaat ?!?! Do not get that at all. So they're all these American kids wandering around saying they're virgins yet are bumming every night !!! :spank:

Oh my days.

There was a bit on Britney Spears last week (was The Sun so may not be true) but saying how she was sleeping around at a young age even though she always said she was a virgin - until she met Timberlake :lol:

Back