Girls: Poshs new hair

It's until marriage, they are all part of that Christianity lark. They need a pasting, glad Brand had a pop at them, I hate virtous little twats like that.
You have little right... actually, absolutely no right to judge these boys. You don't know jack about them. Neither do I, to be honest, but there's no need to go after their beliefs. Brand was out of line.

With all the social problems that relate to teenage sex, it's foolish to diminish people who abstain or, even better yet, try to set a public example of abstinence for other kids. Whether its religion-based, morality-based, health-based, or they're just really picky, good for them! They'll do it when they're ready.

Not my thing, of course... I started pretty early. But I was smart enough to be careful and not knock some girl up. Unfortunately, millions of kids are not so clever. If just 10 of them follow these boys example, good news.

You have little right... actually, absolutely no right to judge these boys. You don't know jack about them. Neither do I, to be honest, but there's no need to go after their beliefs. Brand was out of line.

With all the social problems that relate to teenage sex, it's foolish to diminish people who abstain or, even better yet, try to set a public example of abstinence for other kids. Whether its religion-based, morality-based, health-based, or they're just really picky, good for them! They'll do it when they're ready.

Not my thing, of course... I started pretty early. But I was smart enough to be careful and not knock some girl up. Unfortunately, millions of kids are not so clever. If just 10 of them follow these boys example, good news.

I would like argue, but unfortunately have pretty much no grounds on which to do so. Quite annoying actually. Well played.

i think it suits her, dont think it would stop david bangin eva mendez though if she ever put it on him!! :lol:

2mx26u9.jpg

:lol:

Back