Girlie Question

Barbie

Hello :lol:

Can anyone confirm if Pout make-up shop has closed down (I know their online shop went but have their shops gone now) :confused:

And if so, can anyone recommend a good Orange-y eyeshadow please??

Have you tried Barry M? Or looked in Superdrug, they have lots of different ranges with bright colours, there is a range called GLAM that has stuff like that.

Have you tried Barry M? Or looked in Superdrug, they have lots of different ranges with bright colours, there is a range called GLAM that has stuff like that.

Ooh I haven't tried Barry M and I do like their stuff cos it's cheap and cheerful :D I don't go into Superdrug that much cos I'm obsessed with Boots points but I'll try on Saturday - thanks :D

Ooh I haven't tried Barry M and I do like their stuff cos it's cheap and cheerful :D I don't go into Superdrug that much cos I'm obsessed with Boots points but I'll try on Saturday - thanks :D

I am the same, I love the old Boots points but Superdrug does always have better offers (or the one near work does :lol:)

Barry M do some great nail varnishes too.

do you have cargo cosmetics? I have an eyeshadow pallet with several shades of orange... although it really doesn't suit my skin tone. :confused:

I am the same, I love the old Boots points but Superdrug does always have better offers (or the one near work does :lol:)

Barry M do some great nail varnishes too.

I'm such a sucker for points, I know Superdrug is way cheaper than Boots but I love my Boots points :rolleyes::lol:

I'm such a sucker for points, I know Superdrug is way cheaper than Boots but I love my Boots points :rolleyes::lol:

I actually weighed it up today as I was off to buy some hair products - Superdrug as its cheaper or points in Boots as I havent shopped then in a while....Superdrug won, for now 8)

Can anyone confirm if Pout make-up shop has closed down (I know their online shop went but have their shops gone now) :confused:

dont listen to pups unless you wanna end up looking like siouxie su!!

mediterranean rust!

dont listen to pups unless you wanna end up looking like siouxie su!!

mediterranean rust!

She bloody asked for Orange you Wilbur!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You my friend, are getting too involved in discussions about girly make up etc the last few weeks. :?:?

Go and start your own thread on engine oil or something !!!!!!! :spank: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes the shops have closed down :(

I love orange makeup, Stila have a good range :)

Back