Girlie Question

All we need now is Puppylover to tell us she indulges too in some animal print action :lol: :lol: :lol:

Animal print belongs on animals.... :lol::lol::lol::lol: - show those claws girlies!!!

Also, ladies past a certain age should never ever ever wear animal print (see previous comments in this post :lol:) besides I was in a nightclub a while back and I heard two blokes discussing a lady of a certain age in a tight snakeskin dress - one guy said "f** look at that Mutton dressed as lamb" the other replied with "ha more like mutton swallowed by python!!" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Animal print belongs on animals.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also, ladies past a certain age should never ever ever wear animal print (see previous comments in this post :lol:) besides I was in a nightclub a while back and I heard two blokes discussing a lady of a certain age in a tight snakeskin dress - one guy said "f** look at that Mutton dressed as lamb" the other replied with "ha more like mutton swallowed by python!!" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

thats why I only stick to socks & pants now :lol:

or shoes!

:lol: 3 years of animal print left for me then :lol::lol::lol:

Yep - you'll be a laughing stock after that Barbie - be warned

Pink and Print.... oooooh!!!
liz_mcdonald_with_prince_charles_2.jpg

I have pumps that I like wearing with jeans, I just work with a no fashion sense bunch of n**s :lol: :lol:

'cept my shoes have turquoise and animal print on them ohhh la la! :lol:

I almost thought I'd lost them when my flatmate told me he'd found them at the back of the closet. phew!!

Back