Girlie Question

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sick of working in an office full of men!!!!!

I'm in an office of "older" women and one camp but hetrosexual male so there is little talk of fashion, clubs, music etc either...except cheesy 60's/70's music! By the way girlies, I LOVE my animal print too, got cardis, shoes, bags, head bands, I love zebra, horse/cow type print too. Back to the original Q on this thread, FCUK make up do an orange eyeshadow, I got mine from Boots but not sure if they still stock it now.

I am in the office by myself today - I have actually become irritating to myself and its only 12.24pm - now I know what others feel like after several hours in my company...... :oops::oops::oops::oops:

My new office is full of very traditional middle class folk with a very strict office wear policy!!!

I'm use to wearing jeans and trainers to work!

Someone also found out I go to Ibiza and they are all shocked. They said they can't imagine me getting drunk and exposing myself :?:lol: I couldn't be bothered explaining what Ibiza really is like :rolleyes:

My new office is full of very traditional middle class folk with a very strict office wear policy!!!

I'm use to wearing jeans and trainers to work!

Someone also found out I go to Ibiza and they are all shocked. They said they can't imagine me getting drunk and exposing myself :?:lol: I couldn't be bothered explaining what Ibiza really is like :rolleyes:

thats better than I what I was told :lol:

"Oh you go to Ibiza?? Next thing we know we're going to see you on the itnernet naked with a pole between your legs!"

thats better than I what I was told :lol:

"Oh you go to Ibiza?? Next thing we know we're going to see you on the itnernet naked with a pole between your legs!"

I just get looked at like "she does drugs - she must do" :eek: Talk about generalising!!!!! :oops::oops::lol::lol:

I just dont mention it now.....

I just get looked at like "she does drugs - she must do" :eek: Talk about generalising!!!!! :oops::oops::lol::lol:

I just dont mention it now.....

I remember writing a couple of these a couple of years ago, but here are some other ones I got.

-Ibiza? isn't that where everyone goes to inject dope?
-I'm going to see you on the internet in an orgy!
-you're going to be on that TV programme, "Wild on..."

If I ever even start to talk about hiring a car and beaches, and scenery and the fanastic people I meet, I just get a " yeah, whatever... look

Its sad actually that people don't know how gorgeous the places is.

I remember writing a couple of these a couple of years ago, but here are some other ones I got.

-Ibiza? isn't that where everyone goes to inject dope?
-I'm going to see you on the internet in an orgy!
-you're going to be on that TV programme, "Wild on..."

If I ever even start to talk about hiring a car and beaches, and scenery and the fanastic people I meet, I just get a " yeah, whatever... look

Its sad actually that people don't know how gorgeous the places is.

I just say words like "villa" "pine forests" "private pool" "tranquility, peace and quiet" and leave it at that now.....

I just get a lot of "ooh ibiza, like a party do you?". But then I manage them so they don't say too much, I know they're all dying to ask how old I am but no-one has quite come out and asked directly yet, they just make comments like "I bet this song came out before you were even born eh" it makes me laugh!

I just get a lot of "ooh ibiza, like a party do you?". But then I manage them so they don't say too much, I know they're all dying to ask how old I am but no-one has quite come out and asked directly yet, they just make comments like "I bet this song came out before you were even born eh" it makes me laugh!

Ha yes - Phil bought me a gorgeous necklace for my birthday this year from Ibiza - and people say "oh that's really unusual - what is it "? To which I reply "its an Ibiza fossil..."

My mate (ex mate now :lol:) said "Ibiza Fossils? I thought that was you and phil? " Tw@t :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back