Ghosts??

Wow what a story!! Id be excited but bricking it at the same time!!!

A few years ago I was living with a mate in an old lodge house that he had converted, it looked not too disimilar to a church, there was definately some weird **** going on.

1/ once I was in the lounge upstairs watching tv when I heard a massive crash. I ran downstairs where the kitchen & hallway were and somehow a clock on the mantlepiece, which weighed a good couple of kilos was lying in pieces on the floor.

2/ the dog would regularly start growling then would run to the wall barking furiously.

3/ I fell asleep once on the sofa and a sudden dip in temperature woke me up and I saw a dark mist come up the stairs from the kitchen then proceed up the next flight of stairs to the attic where my room was. I kipped on the sofa that night :eek:

4/ one weekend a couple of mutual friends came to stay for the weekend (they lived 200 miles away) approx an hour after they arrived, one of them went to the bathrrom, we heard a scream and she cam out white as a sheet. Then just said to her fellah we have to leave, this they did but wouldnt say why, so they left, drove 200 miles back home in the middle of the night. A few weeks later her bloke told me that she was washing her hands and when she turned round she saw an old man in what she described as victorian costume!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I still get a chill down my spine when I think about it.

A few weeks later her bloke told me that she was washing her hands and when she turned round she saw an old man in what she described as victorian costume!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I know you're knocking on bit JJ and your Rockport and Henry Lloyd stuff is far from fashionable these days (and never was), but it's bit tight her describing you like that. But if you will follow young ladies into the bathroom, I guess....

I know you're knocking on bit JJ and your Rockport and Henry Lloyd stuff is far from fashionable these days (and never was), but it's bit tight her describing you like that. But if you will follow young ladies into the bathroom, I guess....

:lol:

I'll set em up Buckers....you knock em in!!!

A few years ago I was living with a mate in an old lodge house that he had converted, it looked not too disimilar to a church, there was definately some weird **** going on.

1/ once I was in the lounge upstairs watching tv when I heard a massive crash. I ran downstairs where the kitchen & hallway were and somehow a clock on the mantlepiece, which weighed a good couple of kilos was lying in pieces on the floor.

2/ the dog would regularly start growling then would run to the wall barking furiously.

3/ I fell asleep once on the sofa and a sudden dip in temperature woke me up and I saw a dark mist come up the stairs from the kitchen then proceed up the next flight of stairs to the attic where my room was. I kipped on the sofa that night :eek:

4/ one weekend a couple of mutual friends came to stay for the weekend (they lived 200 miles away) approx an hour after they arrived, one of them went to the bathrrom, we heard a scream and she cam out white as a sheet. Then just said to her fellah we have to leave, this they did but wouldnt say why, so they left, drove 200 miles back home in the middle of the night. A few weeks later her bloke told me that she was washing her hands and when she turned round she saw an old man in what she described as victorian costume!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I still get a chill down my spine when I think about it.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The house I live in is about 200 years old and we're opening up all these closed off parts down in the cellars that haven't seen daylight for many years. God knows what horrors I'm releasing upon the world ;)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Its time to call...

Ghostbusters%20II.jpg

It's huge but very old, so there's plenty of room for a few ghouls.
I'm still freaked off jjinits tales!

It's huge but very old, so there's plenty of room for a few ghouls.
I'm still freaked off jjinits tales!

it's all true mate, dont know how I coped when I was there alone

even without when all the crazy stuff was happening, there would be things like findng cupboard doors open, windows opening when you know you had locked them, lights on and off and on again...freaky!! :eek:

I'd be up for an "most haunted" style vigil at your gaff though!! :lol:

You're on mate, hahaha!!

God you must have **** it!

Was that why you were so suspicious when you found those religious bits and pieces in the cupboard under the stairs when you moved into your house?

:D

The way I see it is this- ask yourself two questions:
1) Have you ever seen a germ?
2 Then why do you believe in them?
Ask yourself the same about ghosts.
Simple really.

Or... the workmen decided to have a laff by telling you that story and turn on your tv with a universal remote control through your window.... !!!:rolleyes: :)

You're on mate, hahaha!!

God you must have **** it!

Was that why you were so suspicious when you found those religious bits and pieces in the cupboard under the stairs when you moved into your house?

:D

Yeah sort of, the lady who we bought the house off said they were there when she moved in, and that it was apparently bad luck to move them?? I'm not sure how true this is, but sufice to say they are still there....however we are thinking of knocking into the understairs area to make the dining room bigger, which means I might have to move them :eek:

anything happen over the weekend? :)

Back