Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

Are we gonna be stuck with this throughout 2022 as well (testing etc)? I note that covid cases throughout Spain continue to fall; if nearly everyone gets vaccinated in the whole of Europe then can we travel freely again? What are we looking for in the stats?

I understand the position at present, but I can't see any plan as to when we can travel freely again.

Are we gonna be stuck with this throughout 2022 as well (testing etc)? I note that covid cases throughout Spain continue to fall; if nearly everyone gets vaccinated in the whole of Europe then can we travel freely again? What are we looking for in the stats?

I understand the position at present, but I can't see any plan as to when we can travel freely again.
I reckon we will have similar testing in all of next year, yes. Obviously that's just my uneducated opinion. Someone, somewhere is making too much money from these tests to drop em just yet....

I reckon we will have similar testing in all of next year, yes. Obviously that's just my uneducated opinion. Someone, somewhere is making too much money from these tests to drop em just yet....
Was going to say exactly the same thing

In that case the travel industry needs to get it's act together and lobby for these restrictions to be dropped. If the vaccines work the obvious question is what's the point of having them if we can't use them? Suppose we had testing to move between towns or areas in the UK just like we do travelling to Europe? There would be outrage. Yet travelling to green/amber EU countries is no different?

In that case the travel industry needs to get it's act together and lobby for these restrictions to be dropped. If the vaccines work the obvious question is what's the point of having them if we can't use them? Suppose we had testing to move between towns or areas in the UK just like we do travelling to Europe? There would be outrage. Yet travelling to green/amber EU countries is no different?
I think there was previously talk of the travel industry trying to get the traffic light system scrapped, because when the airlines/airports etc all go bust, the government is going to have to bail them out anyway. A day 2 test on arriving home from your destination is more than enough IMO

£28 for day 2 tests

Reviews for these guys are ruuuuuubbish. But as long as I get the code to go on the locator form and I can get back, I'm not too worried. Can always do one of the NHS home tests when I get back as well

Ive got a question and sorry i know its probly in the rong section.has anyone ever sent a postcard home to the uk? How long does it take quick or take 2 months.just asking.thanks

we actually did a couple weeks back. It took about a week to get to the UK
Did you post it in a post box.im thinking of sending a couple as a joke.mind you people in my circle dont get my jokes much.ill probly get sacked and dumped😣
But im gonna post them on the first day in cala llonga.saying what a fantastic amazing magical time im having.👍

Did you post it in a post box.im thinking of sending a couple as a joke.mind you people in my circle dont get my jokes much.ill probly get sacked and dumped😣
But im gonna post them on the first day in cala llonga.saying what a fantastic amazing magical time im having.👍
You can get postcard apps. You upload your own photo and message. Think they’re posted in the UK and arrive faster.

Ive got an urgent question.i fly monday and was trying to finish this spth app form.every time i try to upload my covid vaccination certificate nhs.it wont accept it on my iphone.anyone had that problem please.is this an eu covid certificate that weve got uk nhs.D4867001-3A73-42F7-A88F-8A76A51369FA.png5F90A551-227A-43DA-9ED3-2A715AD031E7.png

Back