Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

We have big plans to drive at some point. We’re in the process of buying an Opus folding caravan ( like a trailer tent but better ). We get the ferry to St.Malo, and then drive to my mother in law ( stopping at a few sites on the way ) in Beziers which is close to Montpelier. Stay for a few days. Then drive down the coast. Barcelona is a couple of hours drive. Keep driving down and catch the ferry from a place I can’t remember. Stay for a week on a campsite and then do the journey in reverse. Reckon a three week holiday/adventure should be enough. But it will probably be 2024. That’s the plan anyway.
You have two options for the ferry to ibiza.
Barcelona or Dénia.

Closest thread I could find …. Got a speeding ticket back in June through the post from Ibiza, paid it but I’ve paid it twice by accident. Anyone know or got any ideas of how to get one of my payments back ? 😂

We have big plans to drive at some point. We’re in the process of buying an Opus folding caravan ( like a trailer tent but better ). We get the ferry to St.Malo, and then drive to my mother in law ( stopping at a few sites on the way ) in Beziers which is close to Montpelier. Stay for a few days. Then drive down the coast. Barcelona is a couple of hours drive. Keep driving down and catch the ferry from a place I can’t remember. Stay for a week on a campsite and then do the journey in reverse. Reckon a three week holiday/adventure should be enough. But it will probably be 2024. That’s the plan anyway.

Do it! A couple of weeks ago I stopped off at a really nice, laidback campsite in Salies-de-Béarn (south of Dax) run by some Dutch guys, which I could recommend (we had just left a festival nearby so god knows what they made of us!) but might just be too far south west for your route.

Do it! A couple of weeks ago I stopped off at a really nice, laidback campsite in Salies-de-Béarn (south of Dax) run by some Dutch guys, which I could recommend (we had just left a festival nearby so god knows what they made of us!) but might just be too far south west for your route.
Cheers, I’ll look into it. The beauty of doing a trip like this is we won’t need to take the quickest route as we normally do. So a detour isn’t out of the question.

How close are we now to Spain dropping all covid checks? Also - are they still insisting on masks on buses/taxis?

Back