General Pleasures

the feeling just as you set off for a festival where the only thing you have to do is try n have as much fun as possible. bliss
Laters!!!

The fact that this time next week I'll be in Majorca. ;)

When I come back I have an extra day off, then the day I go back to work (a Friday) will be an unofficial half day due to end of term do. I hear they're putting on a BBQ and free booze for us. Yuss!!! 8) Free booze at work do's and I usually manage to get p!$$ed before moving on to the pub.

Also I may actually get out to do some foraging this weekend for the first time in ages. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The honeymoon period
Getting Wimbledon tickets for final day
The Grange Hotel in St Paul's
Feeling as smug as i do right now
8)

100 degrees yesterday I had a strawberry and coffee bean smoothie (cooled me off and tastes like strawberry and cream) sat under a tree and enjoyed the sunny day.:):)

Pepsi Max
Banana Milkshake
Ginger Biscuits.

Om nom nom :) (Not all together, obviously!)

knowing the only major issue in my life atm is making sure this body is fit enough for Ibiza 8)

oooouuussshhhhhh :D

knowing i have a four day weekend this weekend, starting with some carnage in manchester tomorrow night, and then a girlie night of take that bliss on saturday, then two days of recovery and then 4 days at work and then 2 weeks in Ibiza... man this is a good June!! :eek:)

my lie in on saturday was everything i have been dreaming about for weeks, only stayed in bed til 9 but it truly was a pleasure

Back