General Pleasures

when someone says " i think i can get this madman for half price , do you want double?"
err yes , yes i would

Getting paid on the last working day of the month.....but if that falls on a monday, or tuesday as is the case wit it being bank holiday my wages go in on the saturday :D

wow i cant believe how much easier it was to find the general annoyances thread rather than the general pleasures one haha!

2 General pleasures from me today - clear roads to get me into work nice and early so that I have time to get a starbucks mocha frappacino - they rock my world

2nd one the boy sorting me a ticket for glastonbury (although I may have to post ion general annoyances thread about coming to work on the monday morning after glasto as I have no holiday left :( )

My ex girlfriend turning round to me, telling me she's made a really stupid mistake, and asking to give us another go. Win :)

eeeeeeeek excited for you, thanks for accepting my FB request! :)

I have 9 weeks, but glad as that means 5 weeks of working towards a decent ibiza body!

No problem...i see we have a non spotlight friend in common aswell :lol:

I started the Ibiza shop yesterday....vests n bikinis and a stupid amount of unecessary flip flops :lol:

No problem...i see we have a non spotlight friend in common aswell :lol:

I started the Ibiza shop yesterday....vests n bikinis and a stupid amount of unecessary flip flops :lol:

I am starting ibiza shopping this week (ANOTHER PLEASURE)

Who is our non spotlight friend?

Ibiza shopping weekend after this one.
4 weeks 6 days til I land on the White Isle.

Vic, you still gonna come to Cream or Water party with us?

Vic, you still gonna come to Cream or Water party with us?

Funny you mentioned that, the GF and i both said 'I cant see us doing the water party' but we dont know why we wouldnt :confused: lol.

Either way i bought my jelly, stay on type, flip flops...i aint losing a shoe in that party :lol:

Hehe, so long as you come along to one of those nights!

And another pleasure:

Herbal essences. They make my hair soft and shiny. :)

Back