General Pleasures

So many pleasures…………waking up at 6am in the morning and then realising It is Saturday and falling straight back to sleep. Hearing a song and almost feeling what you did when you heard it in a club, dirty field, party; good times, getting into clean and fresh bed after days of partying, Ibiza, festivals, coming up for the first time, my amazing chicken roast, Sunday club, music, my friends both close and social, the nervous feeling I get nearly every weekend before I go out and knowing that the excitement is not better than that night itself but I actually am gonna have that much fun, boys, men, sex, food, Saturday afternoons reading with the XX or Norah Jones for company, closing a deal (business or pleasure ;)), Christmas morning with the family, Christmas night with the friends, never being able to say no, having friends that never say no, getting through suicide Tuesday with a smile on my face, did I mention Ibiza??

class.:)

mini jay I and II
sitting at sunrise watching the new day dawn(shut up and watch)
sunset again shut up and watch
a dark area where at night you can see all the stars
KP-KP4
music
meeting you new best friend(s) in a club
a old tune that makes you smile when it is dropped
a good book
a good smoke
making someone smile or laugh
orgasms they are underrated:lol:;)

So many pleasures…………waking up at 6am in the morning and then realising It is Saturday and falling straight back to sleep. Hearing a song and almost feeling what you did when you heard it in a club, dirty field, party; good times, getting into clean and fresh bed after days of partying, Ibiza, festivals, coming up for the first time, my amazing chicken roast, Sunday club, music, my friends both close and social, the nervous feeling I get nearly every weekend before I go out and knowing that the excitement is not better than that night itself but I actually am gonna have that much fun, boys, men, sex, food, Saturday afternoons reading with the XX or Norah Jones for company, closing a deal (business or pleasure ;)), Christmas morning with the family, Christmas night with the friends, never being able to say no, having friends that never say no, getting through suicide Tuesday with a smile on my face, did I mention Ibiza??

Agree 100%

Thanks Blondie you have just reminded me how much I love that feeling on a Sat morn when you automatically wake up early then realise you can go back to sleep for hours LOVE IT!!!!

Massages
Long lie ins after a heavy few nights
Talking cod **** to strangers all night
Exploring a new club
Cycling along a canal path when it's warm and slightly windy.

Because I've been working alot recently with no real time off in the last 7 weeks, I'd have to say Time with my Wife and daughter. And nothing makes me feel so good as when my 3.5 year old little princess hugs me and tells me she loves me.

morning sex
make up sex
bacon rolls
surfing
snowboarding
being near to a beach 24/7
the summer
holidays
thai islands
teaching and training people and watchign them learn
after parties
Rum with Um Bongo