General annoyances

Get with the times dude. Serious guys use the RealTouch.

Blows your ... er ... mind what they come up with these days ! Reminds me a bit of Woody Allen's Orgasmatron in "The Sleeper" ! $199 and the videos ? !! :eek: Still, you could probably get the whole back catalogue for the price of a 3-some in a "discreet Apartment near Baker Street" so I guess they figured they could get away with it :twisted:

I decided I'd try online dating for the first time as I didn't know anyone here. Guessed it'd be the best way to kick start something that resembles a social life. I was sceptical before hand and never even thought about doing it at home, but it's been good. Must be my southern charm :D

8) ... there's nothing quite like being an out-of-towner in the sticks. Or being an Englishman in the States come to think of it !!

Reminds me of the time I went to the bathroom afterwards and noticed I had a little blob of what looked like raspberry jam on the end of my nose. :twisted: I think I'd went beyond the call of duty. :lol:

FFS JV ... have a bit of decorum ya dirty slag :lol:. Next it'll be golden rain ! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically, overuse of the word basically.

"Well, I just put one foot in front of the other and hey presto, I was basically just walking"

"Basically, its not rocket science"

Using the word 'ok?' at the end of every sentence in normal conversations. Its a subtle way of belittling the other person. as your basically:D saying "are you following the simple things im saying? seeing as your quite thick?" at every sentence. Generally it comes from people who think they're the most important person in a room. Gordon Ramsey does this alot

Whilst I'm at it, here is another (this might be a duplicate)

People finishing nearly everything they say in a question voice or upward inflection.

Its a bloody disease:lol:.

Lad at work has started, caught it from his new girlfriend I think? Pointed it out to him and he didn't even know he was doing it:evil:.

(I would add that it does not count if you are speaking in a Northern Irish accent)

Using the word 'ok?' at the end of every sentence in normal conversations. Its a subtle way of belittling the other person. as your basically:D saying "are you following the simple things im saying? seeing as your quite thick?" at every sentence. Generally it comes from people who think they're the most important person in a room. Gordon Ramsey does this alot

Well with you on this as well. There is a trainer at work who says "umkay" after everything and I cant focus away from it and I end up learning nothing, just waiting for hm to say "umkay":evil:

I actually got called out when I worked at the call centre for saying no worries to someones Thank You. They said it was rude and I should of said your welcome.

I too say no worries far too much :-/) I also say could be worse too much

Ha. I love the controversy of VAR! Crazy to think all the post weekend pub chat about fans complaining ref decisions is now 10x WORSE than before!!!

Look referees are humans, just as footballers are human. From time to time, they're going to make the odd error.

If a striker misses a sitter from 3 yards out, we don't go "well, he should have scored, let's count the goal anyway" - and the player is on a LOT more money than the ref!!!!

Accept that referees are fallible creatures and that is part of the game

In regards to the tech itself, the decisions have been crazy judging a player to be on/offside by an ear and such. But if you're using the technology, then why not be as accurate as possible? If you're gonna have a human ultimately make the call and use his or her judgement as to what is fair and reasonable, may I suggest dispensing with the tech and just using a human like we did before ?‍♂️

Pay bar at a wedding, inviting someone then making them pay for the privilege.

Gender reveal parties, I found out I had daughters in the operating theatre, not by cutting into a cake.

Baby showers, oh I’m having a baby, please buy me loads of gifts for Instagram likes. And the only person sober is the mother to be.

Wedding gift lists / begging for money poem, what are you a 10 year old circling toys in the Argos catalogue?

Yes my Mrs cousin very successful business man is Australia is engaged to a d list celeb, ex MissHawaiian Tropic bikini winner and part time singers in some rock band.. had a gender reveal few months ago.. first time we ever heard of that.. So funny

Pay bar at a wedding, inviting someone then making them pay for the privilege.

Gender reveal parties, I found out I had daughters in the operating theatre, not by cutting into a cake.

Baby showers, oh I’m having a baby, please buy me loads of gifts for Instagram likes. And the only person sober is the mother to be.

Wedding gift lists / begging for money poem, what are you a 10 year old circling toys in the Argos catalogue?
Pay bar at wedding? Never known such a thing.
Gender reveal parties? Never heard of them before.
Baby showers, heard of, but puzzled by their existence.
Wedding gift lists, nobody in my family or friends has ever made a request, guess it's who you know....
Funerals however seem to never end.....it's not just annoying

Back