General annoyances

Also people claiming to be getting old, or being 'too old for that', whilst still in their 20s. No you're not too old, you're just boring FFS.

Oh yes, definitely this ! You're not too old for anything in your 20s are you ? Or even in your 40s...

When a girl you've been seeing for a few weeks comes round for a DVD night, but neglects to mention that it's blowjob week until it comes to fooling around when the DVD has finished, only she's not planning on handing out any blowjobs so goes home instead, leaving a very frustrated young man to finish the job himself. Completely out of order in my opinion.

When a girl you've been seeing for a few weeks comes round for a DVD night, but neglects to mention that it's blowjob week until it comes to fooling around when the DVD has finished, only she's not planning on handing out any blowjobs so goes home instead, leaving a very frustrated young man to finish the job himself. Completely out of order in my opinion.

Life in the Far North proving a bit frigid ? Time to google "fleshlight" for those real moments of frustration :lol:

The hero of the story had to give himself a blowjob? :confused:

Life in the Far North proving a bit frigid ? Time to google "fleshlight" for those real moments of frustration :lol:

Haha no, not at all, it was just that last night fell at the wrong time of the month, and I wasn't informed until (I thought) we were getting down to business! :spank:

I decided I'd try online dating for the first time as I didn't know anyone here. Guessed it'd be the best way to kick start something that resembles a social life. I was sceptical before hand and never even thought about doing it at home, but it's been good. Must be my southern charm :D

It can with somegirls, it's not exactly a turn on for some guys either.

Adding one to the list (again). Hangovers. I hate them.

Reminds me of the time I went to the bathroom afterwards and noticed I had a little blob of what looked like raspberry jam on the end of my nose. :twisted: I think I'd went beyond the call of duty. :lol:

People who repeat words over and over again or say ridiculous comments, I'm going insane at work atm because of this :lol:
One guy says "Obviously" every single phone call, one call earlier in the week he said it 6 times. At no point were any of the things he was saying obvious. :spank:
A woman who is training some newbies finishes every single sentence without fail on..."D'ya know..."
Another woman (upon seeing she has a missed call) Rings the person back and always says "Did you call?" Arrrgghhh!

Office speak in general really annoys me!

"touch base"
"blue sky thinking"
"reach out to me!
"end of play"
"can you action this"
"work the issue"

And so on...

I was at a roundabout this week, with a car in front of me at the junction.

Car in front pulls away,

I glance to the right, see there is nothing coming and pull away.

In the meantime, car infront decides to stop suddenly and for no reason.

I hit the car.

Technically my fault.

in every other ****ing sense possible.

IT WAS THEIR BASTARD FAULT FOR STOPPING

teenage girls who sy 'liiiike' repeatedly....mainly on public transport.... in fact teenage girls on public transport in general.....

Back