Gatecrasher is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well yeah, in a way. but space afterhours will always be missed.
there are still real afterours every now and then, just have to find them.

Yeah nothing compares to Space carry on, dipping in and out all day to go and have 5 minutes on the beach.

Gatecrasher Ibiza
Following months of speculation, Gatecrasher announce they have a permanent home in Ibiza, at the newly refurbished San Antonio super club, formerly known as Eden Ibiza.

Winning the race against a who’s who of international clubbing super brands, entrepreneurs and entertainment companies, the 3000 capacity venue will now be known as Gatecrasher Ibiza and will present clubbers with a weekly programme of residencies, showcasing the biggest names in dance music.

The space at Gatecrasher Ibiza has been completely transformed, creating one giant main room think Ibizian club with a twist of Las Vegas production that features state of the art lighting, Lasers, 3 dimensional led effects, LED screens as well as a DJ booth shrouded in LED, Megatron Nitrogen System and Pyro. The venue also features a brand new, custom built 100k Gold Incubus Void Sound system designed with the sole purpose of being the ultimate club system.

With the newest and best international line-ups all still to be revealed. Gatecrasher looks set to further cement its status as a groundbreaking international clubbing institution.

Click here to register for priority tickets and be the first to hear about the line ups:

http://www.gatecrasher.com/ibiza

‪#‎GCibiza‬

Should be a very good move by GC. They've been putting on some decent UK shows of late with varied genres. Could be the ideal thing to get them back on the map.

Lets see what the team behind GC can bring to the table lineups wise. Excited for this.

so what happened to the dutch investors that took it over last season?? Or do i have it wrong?

Either it was a shrewd move of buy it, tart it up, rent it out at a profit, or buy it, tart it up, shit your pants when you see your bank balance and rent it out through fear.

Either way, should be interesting!

Just seen a few pictures knocking around facebook of the (supposed) refrub.... Looks the nuts, I must say. Looking forward to seeing it this summer.

Did Gatecrasher buy the club or lease it for 2014 from the Dutch owners of 2013?
or
Did the Dutch owners franchise the name Gatecrasher??
or
give Gatecrasher shares in their company so they could use the name???
Pete, 57 minutes ago
Delete

Very good whatever the answer is.
IMHO they have always seemed to struggle in the past.
To me it felt less Ibiza, more like one of them UK purpose built clubs that you find on an industrial park with a bowling ally and cinema attached.

I am V. excited to see what GC do with it

What are they playing these days? Any trance? You think some of the nights from last year will stick around? I guess they are going to do Fridays at least.

well refurb was done by the dutch for a great price no? for a short season of parties.. not worth re - refurbing surely???

What are they playing these days? Any trance? You think some of the nights from last year will stick around? I guess they are going to do Fridays at least.

The UK nights have everything from Trance, House (all varieties) and the new EDM sound whatever that actually is these days.

well refurb was done by the dutch for a great price no? for a short season of parties.. not worth re - refurbing surely???

If the refurb hadnt have been done i dont think Gatecrasher and the other bidders would have gone anywhere near it.

there a group on fb, think its gatecrasher ibiza or something like that. it has some info on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back