Gatecrasher is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this has to do with their recent change of management. Their lineups seem to have picked up recently as well.

As said last year it would only be good if it was hand in your air trance and loads of cyber kids chewing off their faces.

1017563_642728642450972_119432733_n.jpg

As said last year it would only be good if it was hand in your air trance and loads of cyber kids chewing off their faces.

I'm sure some of the crasher kids would fly out for the lineups. Depends how the exclusives go this year, as the big DJs that mate GC what it was will probably end up with exclusive contracts at other nights. Any thoughts on a club?

Heard a rumour that they are buying Eden.. bizarre I know due to it just being taken over last summer but the news I've heard from someone on the island.

There's no way they could afford it, surely. They were on the brink of bankruptcy themselves as little as a few months ago.

They had debts of over £3 million and were struggling to find money to pay their debt off. It's highly unlikely they found €12 million to buy Eden.

They had debts of over £3 million and were struggling to find money to pay their debt off. It's highly unlikely they found €12 million to buy Eden.

Never underestimate the skill of an accountant! :) There are ways around these things.....

They've leased it for 3 years according to someone likely to know

Interesting if they have. What would that mean, I wonder?
Gatecrasher isn't a Trance only brand, so will all the nights be Gatecrahser Presents?

To say I'm shocked would be an understatement! Somebody find out who their accountant is!

The biggest question for me being: why have the new Dutch owners decided to dispense after a single season? Did they always intend to lease it out, or did they underestimate the task in hand?

Back to Gatecrasher. I don't know how telling this is, but all of the nights that lasted the whole season at Eden in 2013 are run by acts who have a good existing working relationship with GC:

Ferry Corsten (Full On)
Mark Knight (Toolroom)
& Judge Jules (Judgement Fridays)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back