Gatecrasher @ Amnesia

Scottish-Helen said:
Gatecrasher only failed in Ibiza last time because they were trying to be clever....ok who knows what they were trying to do but it wasn't to be themselves. Trance may not be as popular as it was a couple of years back but there are still plenty of people (like me) who LOVE trance and would not miss this night on the island for the world!!!!! For me personally there's no competition whatsoever and to be honest I'll be glad if it's not TOO heaving!

I completely agree.

I love funky, uplifting house, but trance has always and will always be my fave. The only reason I would miss Gatecrasher would be if my leg was hanging off and even then I'd try to make it!!!!

I also agree, if it's a little roomy - that's just all the more reason to shake your ass!

Scottish-Helen said:
Gatecrasher only failed in Ibiza last time because they were trying to be clever....ok who knows what they were trying to do but it wasn't to be themselves. Trance may not be as popular as it was a couple of years back but there are still plenty of people (like me) who LOVE trance and would not miss this night on the island for the world!!!!! For me personally there's no competition whatsoever and to be honest I'll be glad if it's not TOO heaving!

First you solve my riddle then you make a point I completely share..
Sanchez @ Pacha was never gonna work... and that laid bad bad ground work to move to eden..

Back