funky house

Dr Fox said:
IBIZALISA said:
Im sure I sent you one when you sent me that CD, or am I thinking of your proper e-mail addy?? DOH!!! The Essex comes out in me again! :confused:

Understandable tho, you are an Essex bird! :rolleyes: :p ;)

Oi dont get cheeky, there are a lot of Essex on here to gang up on you mister!
;)

It's ok Rob, I've just cuffed myself for using the term "bird"....I've shocked myself! :lol: Don't want to be trampled to death by a load of white stilleto's..... :lol:

Robo said:
hehehe typical!!! only joking!!

Oi cheeky, dont turn on your own!!!

Bf always says I see life through a bathroom window, I can see something there but I cant quite get the picture.

I've said a few Essex things in my time, but the main one I think is I thought a penguin was a fish....ok laugh at me if you want! :oops:

IBIZALISA said:
[I've said a few Essex things in my time, but the main one I think is I thought a penguin was a fish....ok laugh at me if you want! :oops:

...oh dear. Nearly as bad as a girl I knew who was looking through the job section of the newspaper and said, "Here's one, architect....I could do that, easy.....I mean how hard can it be? All you have to do is dig up the ground and find say yes that's a bone!!".....nearly died of laughing :lol:

so its not just me, its most girls...they got that section in FHM aint they for "the things she said".

another recent one of mine, I asked if cows had ears!!!! Couldnt quite picture one with ears for some reason!!! :eek:

Under what context would you ask such a question???? :eek: Thinking about it if they didn't have ears they'd fill up with water when it rains.....

I was about to give my dog a pigs ear to chew on, & it was quit big, and someone said, maybe its a cows ear, thats when i said "cows dont have ears...do they?"
It goes on, cos from there i said i thought they just had little holes in their heads, then i said "oh no thats hippos" but hippos have ears and it turns out i was getting confused with seals....

Bet you wish you lived with me dont ya, lmao.

I'm blaming 3 years of clubbing together with a mixture of slightly blonde and alot essex!

:D

How the hell do you confuse hippos with seals you loon? Ha-ha...you are like the modern day Dr Doolittle......

Blonde and Essex.....a dangerous c.o.c.k.t.a.i.l if ever there was one!!

I'll put my tin helmet on..... :lol:

I wish I was Dr Dolittle...do you not think Hippos and Seals look alike???
No dont answer that one!

And dont be so stoopid, take ya helmet off! :spank:

premile said:
1. The Original Dome Series: Ibiza Dome 5

2. Sorry! We are CircoLoco: DC 10 The Album
got these cds too...
dome 5(4 too 8) ) nice with lots of tracks from serialkillervinyl..but recordings quality is a little bad...
circolocco i dl :oops: the house side..a few iberican house tunes...but don't advice people to buy it nearly 28 e in ibiza shop! :x (& 1 chill out side)
4 house tribal house lover's i advice this cd i get a few wees ago released in france

http://www.fnac.com/Shelf/article.a...rigin=FnacAff&Pe=1&No=1&Fr=0&Mn=2&Ra=-28&To=0

Back