Friday........

Buckley

Weekend ahoy!

Suspending a chap today who caused a sh1tstorm last night this morning as part of an ongoing feud between drivers. Suspect he f**ked a £250k bit of plant on purpose too.

Separate incident, also one van written off last night, acording to the police, likely to have been a staged crash with the two cars that caused my driver to crash hoping to claim.

Perhaps today will be less dramatic......

Weekend ahoy!

Suspending a chap today who caused a sh1tstorm last night this morning as part of an ongoing feud between drivers. Suspect he f**ked a £250k bit of plant on purpose too.

Separate incident, also one van written off last night, acording to the police, likely to have been a staged crash with the two cars that caused my driver to crash hoping to claim.

Perhaps today will be less dramatic......

Buckley, what is it that your company actually does? How big is it?

Buckley, what is it that your company actually does? How big is it?

Drainage clearance and sewer cleaning/CCTVing etc. Everything from little domestic drains to sewers meters in diameter. We turnover about £7m a year, of which £4m is one contract which I run, the other £3m I give advice on on a consultancy basis.

Ah, a fairly large company then. :)

I always had the imagine of a smaller company for some reason... sounded like your entire workforce were causing you problems ;)

Ah, a fairly large company then. :)

I always had the imagine of a smaller company for some reason... sounded like your entire workforce were causing you problems ;)

Nah, just a couple of bad apples and I deal with everything rather than employ layer upon layer of management, meaning I can charge more:p

I came in to find a Toblerone Cookie on my desk - today has started off well....

However my Banana smells like a Cucumber which is a bit weird....:confused:

Hello everyone.

Off for a week from about 3pm today 8)

Criceth (thats Wales) for the weekend wid da family.

Then a few days at home

Then Morzine heading down mountains on a full sus mountain bike 8) X 10

Thursday......I want to kill everyone I came into contact with depressed about every aspect of my life cocooned myself from the world for the night and it worked a treat.

Friday.......on the way to work I bumped into Danny Dyer (not the real one but a hot boy who looks just like him and I have a huge crush on) Then I bumped into a really lovely old friend who I have seen for over a year and have arranged a drink with, Then I get to work to realise one of the girls has bought me a mocha frappacino (people who know me know this is pretty much the ultimate treat) and someone else in office who is off on honeymoon tomorrow got the office bacon sandwiches. I am meeting my partner in crime at lunch who with a bit of convincing make take the last spot to Ibiza so all in all HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Fingers crossed I am gonna clinch a big deal in a bit too perfect start to the month.

Thursday......I want to kill everyone I came into contact with depressed about every aspect of my life cocooned myself from the world for the night and it worked a treat.

Friday.......on the way to work I bumped into Danny Dyer (not the real one but a hot boy who looks just like him and I have a huge crush on) Then I bumped into a really lovely old friend who I have seen for over a year and have arranged a drink with, Then I get to work to realise one of the girls has bought me a mocha frappacino (people who know me know this is pretty much the ultimate treat) and someone else in office who is off on honeymoon tomorrow got the office bacon sandwiches. I am meeting my partner in crime at lunch who with a bit of convincing make take the last spot to Ibiza so all in all HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Fingers crossed I am gonna clinch a big deal in a bit too perfect start to the month.

I hope my day pans out like this :) me likey!! 8)

....with a bit of convincing make take the last spot to Ibiza so all in all HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Can you work on a couple of my friends for me please? They keep talking the talk about coming and I keep giving them updated flight prices but thus far they have failed to commit. Fools! :lol:

Can you work on a couple of my friends for me please? They keep talking the talk about coming and I keep giving them updated flight prices but thus far they have failed to commit. Fools! :lol:

whoa whoa whoa, flight prices are not gonna get anyone excited.

Mich will be hearing about Duran Duran at amnesia the UNBELIEVABLE line up at We Love, the Tropicana pool party we are arranging The cute outfit I am thinking about for Zoo Project and how lush the apartments are at Kanya all whilst listening to a recent podcast...........then I will fear of loss her and tell her one of our other mates is prob gonna take the room. PUTTY IN MY HANDS, I am VERY hard to say no to

I still can't believe people take convincing

whoa whoa whoa, flight prices are not gonna get anyone excited.

Mich will be hearing about duran duran at amnesia the unbelievable line up at we love, the tropicana pool party we are arranging the cute outfit i am thinking about for zoo project and how lush the apartments are at kanya all whilst listening to a recent podcast...........then i will fear of loss her and tell her one of our other mates is prob gonna take the room. Putty in my hands, i am very hard to say no to

i still can't believe people take convincing

ohmygod i am soooooooooo excited

Back