Buckley presents................

'IBIZA REVISITED'

Room one:
MATT COLLINS
THE LIFT SOUNDSYSTEM feat DEMPSEY & BUCKLEY
STU HIRST (SPACE IBIZA CLOSING PARTY)
MARK SUN (IT WOULD BE RUDE NOT TO)
BUBBLE (SANSOUCI)

Room Two: To be announced (from the board)

£6/7 on the door.

5am close but will sort out an after party somewhere, so spread the word, tell your friends, book your hotels and most important of all, make sure you don't have to be anywhere else for a day or two :!:

BTW, couldn't get permission to use the site name so if anyone can come up with something better than my dire effort let me know. :!:

swiss taff said:
Ill be there with my gang from Zurich 8)
Well done fella ;)

Smart - we've gone international already!!!

Definitely a beer on me for the travelling Taff :!:

Thanks,big time Buckley, I will get the word round to me mates as well.

are we all gonna wear badges with our usernames on then, eh folks? :eek:

I think we should try and persuade Spotlight James to make the trip over too......

rustywoo said:
Thanks,big time Buckley, I will get the word round to me mates as well.

are we all gonna wear badges with our usernames on then, eh folks? :eek:

I think we should try and persuade Spotlight James to make the trip over too......

Do you really think that in the state we'll all be in we'll be able to read name badges :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m going to be in London for the 31 January. :( I’m coming down to visit my brother.

You’ll need to make sure you keep the afterparty going for when I arrive. ;)

this is well exciting!! well done Buckley and all who make this happen! :D 8) i really wish i could be there to party with all of you but ya know i'm bit far away at the moment.. so anyay have a mad one everyone, look afteryourselves and throw some shapes for me!! ;)

dance4life said:
this is well exciting!! well done Buckley and all who make this happen! :D 8) i really wish i could be there to party with all of you but ya know i'm bit far away at the moment.. so anyay have a mad one everyone, look afteryourselves and throw some shapes for me!! ;)

Awww wish you could be there hon, don't worry I will be throwing shapes left right and centre for you :D :D :D

Hahah, just seen i'm on earlies that week so i can come down with some reprobates and we can disgrace ourselves fully.

N8 said:
Hahah, just seen i'm on earlies that week so i can come down with some reprobates and we can disgrace ourselves fully.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

I shall bring extra poppers for the occasion then :p :lol:

Room at maison de bint for a few bottles of blue nunn before the event? :p ;) :D

N8 said:
Room at maison de bint for a few bottles of blue nunn before the event? :p ;) :D

If I go I shall prob have to go straight from work and get changed at friends :rolleyes: cos I am out in depths of Hertfordshire by time I get into London go West and then back East it will be about midnight :rolleyes: :evil: I'll know nearer the time, hopefully boss will be out or I can invent an imaginary meeting and get out early :p If so the Lambrini will be on ice for yous as always :lol: :p ;)

Barbie said:
N8 said:

If I go I shall prob have to go straight from work and get changed at friends :rolleyes: cos I am out in depths of Hertfordshire by time I get into London go West and then back East it will be about midnight :rolleyes: :evil: I'll know nearer the time, hopefully boss will be out or I can invent an imaginary meeting and get out early :p If so the Lambrini will be on ice for yous as always :lol: :p ;)

Lambrini,crushing,poppers and binting :p :D ;)

If you have to go straight there i'll get a hotel near the event with mates n girlie and get trashed there in true bint sty-lee ;) :lol:

Back