Freedom of Speech/Religious Extremism

oooooooooo baby dont u know what thats worth, oooooo heaven is a place on earth. they say in heaven, love comes firsttt ooooo heaven is a place on earth

Thing is, a Melbourne dj on the pub/party scene want's to dj in Ibiza,yet is scared to go because he dislikes the vids he has seen....:evil:

Thing is, a Melbourne dj on the pub/party scene want's to dj in Ibiza,yet is scared to go because he dislikes the vids he has seen....:evil:

No he's scared he might bump into people like you there and be forced to sign ****ing autographs ;)

And atleast get the story right mate. I'm a Melbourne Dj, thats all. I've played most if not all the scenes in some way, shape or form.

As for the videos, get over them allready. They were probably so **** because you took them so you could show to your friends how much of a bad ass party goer you are. Stop making me your focal point. If theres one thing worse than being me its people who make someone as lame as me their focal point.. ... Have a banana curly :)

No he's scared he might bump into people like you there and be forced to sign ****ing autographs ;)

And atleast get the story right mate. I'm a Melbourne Dj, thats all. I've played most if not all the scenes in some way, shape or form.

As for the videos, get over them allready. They were probably so **** because you took them so you could show to your friends how much of a bad ass party goer you are. Stop making me your focal point. If theres one thing worse than being me its people who make someone as lame as me their focal point.. ... Have a banana curly :)

oh children, please :spank:

thought the point of a forum was people communicating their shared interests and opinions, its all getting a bit unnecessary :confused:

Back