Formentera advice

thanks guyz ,

i remember aug in formentera is hot as hell ,it changed form my 1rst time when i went , it was raining (ill check weater aug 2nd) , one of the worst day in ibz , 1 monday ,recovering from my 1rst s+1 party in pacha (on free glist thanks to a local (RIP) & i hated it )freezin & waiting for 1rst boat to get back & crawl on a bed
looks like it will be
Savina-Es pujol=>migjorn - es calo-el mirador faro de la mola 32 km done by those girls on their 1rst day
El Faro del Cap de Barbaria - Cala Saona – illetes -savina 20km done on their 2nd Day

I hope we can do this from 10pm to 5pm or find a boat that leave later.

being back ibz town 10pm should be nice ,as dinner & straight back to the action Vagabundos Derrick May ?

http://cesshereandthere.com/cycling-formentera-spain/

e bike will be the answer , in reading the girls journey, they really struggle with regular bike .
its more 20km the longest distance in formentera 7352
was wondering if we could make 50km from 10pm to 4pm ?

I mean if you are all used to cycling and are used to the heat then maybe...but else I don't think I'd recommend it. or simply do less distance.

You'll be fine on the ebike. Just take plenty water. Great fun ?

Defo easier to do the cap de barbaria trip on 2 wheels I imagine, I'm fine bumping up and down off the road in the car as required, but some others dont seem to get it and I've been stuck staring at oncoming traffic shit the bed and not know what to do, and that's in april/may not july/august when its mental.

I just realised you are trying to do all this between 10am and 4pm ?

That's not really enough time, even in a car, if you want to, you know, actually enjoy your visit and experience the island as opposed to just rushing around ticking off a list of places/instagram checkins.

To add to that, if you really must do the whole island in one day, do it properly and pay a little more and get the first trasmapi or balearia ferry in the morning and the last one back. That at least gives you some time to stop and catch a breath, have lunch, swim, a snooze on the beach, dinner, many coffees, even a nice sunset. If theres a bunch of you, hire a mehari. The memory and the laughs will live long in your mind.

To add to that, if you really must do the whole island in one day, do it properly and pay a little more and get the first trasmapi or balearia ferry in the morning and the last one back. That at least gives you some time to stop and catch a breath, have lunch, swim, a snooze on the beach, dinner, many coffees, even a nice sunset. If theres a bunch of you, hire a mehari. The memory and the laughs will live long in your mind.
the captain don't snooze!!!!!!

Anyone have any recommendations for lodging in Formentera? Something tasteful, comfortable, on/near the beach, ideally on the far side of the island (like far side of migjorn)...?

Hopefully posting this in the right thread...

What is the fastest way to get from San Antonio to Formentera? Someone said taking a ferry from San Antonio takes around 2 hours....would it be quicker to take a bus to ibiza old town and get a ferry from there?

What is the fastest way to get from San Antonio to Formentera? Someone said taking a ferry from San Antonio takes around 2 hours....would it be quicker to take a bus to ibiza old town and get a ferry from there?
Yes from Ibiza town or Figueretas. The San Antonio boat don't gives you much time in/at
Formentera

Back