Formentera advice

Hi everyone! We booked one week on Ibiza and would like to do a day trip to Formentera. Can you recommend us a good ferry (we went to Formentera on a small boat two years ago and became a bit seasick unfortunately)? What beach on Formentera (which can easily be accessed on foot) can you recommend? My girlfriend would like to go there in a very tiny bikini (topless, micro thong) and maybe even take off the thong after a while (if this causes no trouble). Thank you for your help!

Last edited:
All beaches in Formentera are nudist beaches but mostly it's only some germans and hippies that are naked.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
He did quite vividly paint a scene...

Almost like I was there, sipping yierbas:

Her: "You mind if I remove my micro-thong?"

Me: "No... no I dont mind if you remove your micro-thong".

He did quite vividly paint a scene...

Almost like I was there, sipping yierbas:

Her: "You mind if I remove my micro-thong?"

Me: "No... no I dont mind if you remove your micro-thong".
Me: I didn't notice you were wearing a micro-thong

booked for a week with the family next month and prebooked the ferry to formentera and bikes for the day. never been, but it looks pretty flat. curious to know if anyone has done the same with kids?

(We'all all be fully clothed, but I will be wearing a micro-thong under my shorts, obv. Wife and kids probably not) x

booked for a week with the family next month and prebooked the ferry to formentera and bikes for the day. never been, but it looks pretty flat. curious to know if anyone has done the same with kids?

(We'all all be fully clothed, but I will be wearing a micro-thong under my shorts, obv. Wife and kids probably not) x

with the exception of the climb up to pla de la mola, formentera is very flat indeed. as long as it's not extremely windy you'll be perfectly fine. what I'd recommend is that, if you want to go to the eastern part of formentera (migjorn area and further), take the secondary road which is south of the main road. it's much nicer to cycle on than on the main road and has a lot less traffic too (not that april will be crazy in terms of traffic though).

just had a quick look on the map - cami vell de la mola ('the old road to la mola') is the one you want to take if you're cycling.

I plan on taking the family over too in June, potentially will take advantage of the flat terrain and use bicycles. My kid likes to invade the bathroom while its occupied, so they have seen my thongs in all their colors.

Let us know how it goes...

just had a quick look on the map - cami vell de la mola ('the old road to la mola') is the one you want to take if you're cycling.
just had a quick look on google maps, and yep, I can see the road you mean. the quieter the better tbh, so a back road in April will be perfect. and we have an open ferry tkt, so we can wait and pick a day with decent weather to go across.

and now I can spend the next 2 weeks daydreaming about cycling along cami vell de la mola in the warm sunshine :)

I plan on taking the family over too in June, potentially will take advantage of the flat terrain and use bicycles. My kid likes to invade the bathroom while its occupied, so they have seen my thongs in all their colors.

Let us know how it goes...

I once did it in july - never again because by then it was just too hot and in formentera you've got zero shade along the road. so I'd decide depending on temperatures in june...

Back