Formentera advice

I like Playa Migjorn, there are two distinct stretches of it. Biking from the port, the first part you hit has Lucky Bar, and that's fun, but the second part further down (starting at La Fragata and going all the way down to Es Calo des Mort) is truly beautiful. It's a long bike ride though.

Just looking into this recommendation which looks great. Would it be possible / advisable to get a cab from the port maybe to Es Migjorn then walking from there to La Fragata and Es Calo des Mort as and when we fancy, finally getting a cab back to the port when we are ready to leave?

We could instead opt for e-bikes but the rental process seems to take a while to sort on arrival (we rented scooters last year) and we all would quite like to have a few drinks.

Would you have any opinion / advice on this? Thanks.

Just looking into this recommendation which looks great. Would it be possible / advisable to get a cab from the port maybe to Es Migjorn then walking from there to La Fragata and Es Calo des Mort as and when we fancy, finally getting a cab back to the port when we are ready to leave?

We could instead opt for e-bikes but the rental process seems to take a while to sort on arrival (we rented scooters last year) and we all would quite like to have a few drinks.

Would you have any opinion / advice on this? Thanks.

doable yes

lovely video. and it contains the best red wine of the whole balearics (IMO). if you like red wine, next time you're in ibiza or formentera, get a bottle of OPHIUSA. fantastic!
Is this still good advice for a nice Ibiza/Formentera vino?

Saved by the bell...

... from next year it will be a different story though. From the traditional chiringuitos to pretenciou$ bar$ and even beach club$... you'll see!

Be a huge shame that but you can see it happening.... forces my hand to a trip this year then...:cool:

Anybody know of a ferry connection between Formentera and San Antonio, that you can book ONE WAY from Formentera to San Antonio? Tricky one...

Anybody know of a ferry connection between Formentera and San Antonio, that you can book ONE WAY from Formentera to San Antonio? Tricky one...

I'd contact cruceros portmany and ask them if they're willing to sell you a oneway ticket back on their daily excursion (leaving formentera at 1800)

Heading over tmrw. Hooking up with a friend who works there and also thinking of hiring a bike (my new thing). Anyone cycled there recently?

great idea mr T. no strong winds tmrw so should be good for cycling. I haven't cycled there for years myself (I once did nearly 20 years ago). there's the old road towards la mola which is further south than the main one, I'd suggest you take that one if you wanna head up to la mola since it will have far less traffic than the main one (also on that long straight stretch the cars are going quite fast sometimes).

No one?! Ok then!

1454255940_eacbb1db75.jpg

Went to a bar yesterday here in Es Pujols Formentera (I normally don't go), forgot my bag there. A barman stoped me in the street today to tell me that I had my bag at the bar.
Happy lucky me, got my glasses back.
Like/love honest people....

Back