Formentera advice

I stayed on Ibiza 23 times and 4 on Formentera. Last year we stayed for 11 days on this amazing and beautiful island. Its so peacefull there. We both left with tears in our eyes. Its Paradise.

We always stay at Es Pins at Platja de Migjorn. Its not cheap but thats Formentera. Its good value for money. Amazing staff. Good restaurant also.
We also stayed one time in RUI De La Mola. No words but al little above my budget ;) Gekko beachclub also amazing. La Mola is one of my favourite spots on the island. All day trippers go to Illetes. Nice for a day but i want peace.

The thing i really love about Formentera is you can go naked on every beach and its not a must. Some do, some don't. Nobody cares. The vibe is so good.
Thinking of going again this year but its gonna be a last minute choice. Covid is ruining allot, damn :(

Sant Francesc Xavier is the capital. Go eat at Fonda Platé. Good price. Nice seat. Good service.

Hope to see my friends there again in September.

Last edited:
I stayed on Ibiza 23 times and 4 on Formentera. Last year we stayed for 11 days on this amazing and beautiful island. Its so peacefull there. We both left with tears in our eyes. Its Paradise.

We always stay at Es Pins at Platja de Migjorn. Its not cheap but thats Formentera. Its good value for money. Amazing staff. Good restaurant also.
We also stayed one time in RUI De La Mola. No words but al little above my budget ;) Gekko beachclub also amazing. La Mola is one of my favourite spots on the island. All day trippers go to Illetes. Nice for a day but i want peace.

The thing i really love about Formentera is you can go naked on every beach and its not a must. Some do, some don't. Nobody cares. The vibe is so good.
Thinking of going again this year but its gonna be a last minute choice. Covid is ruining allot, damn :(

Sant Francesc Xavier is the capital. Go eat at Fonda Platé. Good price. Nice seat. Good service.

Hope to see my friends there again in September.
Problem is in high season on the northern beaches the Italians in costumes that they have probably spent $1000 on!! They will refuse totally to take them off, boring sods!

Problem is in high season on the northern beaches the Italians in costumes that they have probably spent $1000 on!! They will refuse totally to take them off, boring sods!

A couple years ago we did a day trip to s' eepalmador. I was the only nudist there...

Remember some years back, at the Migjorn Beach with my gf and her sister who screamed
"There's a naked man walking here"

I was just about to ask this too! Anyone?
Haven't stayed at any of these but on my list are Can7 (recommended by friend), Can Tres and Las Dunas. All on Migjorn. Don't know prices at Can Tres so can't say whether it qualifies as midpriced.

I stayed at a different midpriced hotel on Migjorn 2 years ago but can't recommend it. Def recommend the area though.

@Clara

Ive stayed at Hostal Solymar a few times over the years. Its also on mighorn and about 200 yards down from Gecko. Basic and prices aren't bad and pretty much on the beachfront. Also a cool Kiosko within stumbling distance.

My two hotels are lago Playa and Roca Bella, both withing walking distance of Es Pujols, prices are very reasonable but they are basic, have pools though and suit me perfectly.

The Roca Bella is simple but lovely and was very reasonable when I stayed just out of season. Had Es Pujols amenities close to hand but still feels a bit more remote than the other hotels in the resort.

The Roca Bella is simple but lovely and was very reasonable when I stayed just out of season. Had Es Pujols amenities close to hand but still feels a bit more remote than the other hotels in the resort.
There was one on top of the "hill" overlooking Es Pujols, can't remember it's name but it was like Bella but without a pool. Think it's been pulled down and replaced by a "boutique" hotel, as many are on that side. I think they are an ugly monstrosity, don't mind expensive hotels but they look so plain and boring I wouldn't stay for free. There's also one on the side road to Roca Bella.

Back