Footwear in Clubs?

Frontliners2003 said:
they look better out they can look a bit goofy tucked in...

ditch the joop aftershave (i love that stuff)

quote]

oi whats wrong with joop i love that on men! hmmmmmmmmm yummy
cheeky-smiley-032.gif

ok u can be a philosopher :lol: and ill be a fashion columnist....
never said der was anything wrong wit d jeans shirts or d joop so dont throw them out just yet!
do ditch the white trainers and leave the shirt out tho!!!
Good luck! ;)

yeah i think ill keep the joop al the ladies seek to like that stuff its expensive but its great !!!

mmm joop!!!!!

youll be able to sniff me out and now thanx to your fashion advice ill look iresistable aswell

roll on september ibiza lock up your daughters

This year I'm taking a couple of pairs of funky Diesel trianers, a pair of Boss Orange label trainers, my Reiss light tan seude loafers("Disco Slippers") a pair of flip flops and probably one other pair yet to be decided/purchased depending on any gaps when I pick the shirts/t's I'm taking :)

It's hard work choosing clothes for Ibiza, especially when anything that looks remotely "last year" stands out like a sore thumb and I can never seem to find the clothes the "cool people" are wearing for sale anywhere.

My best advice for shoes though is take the ones you are most comfortable in first. It's hard work on the plates of meat when you are dancing all night for 7 days in a row. Blisters after your first day will really put a damper on ya fun!

In general the more comfortable you are the more relaxed and happier you will be. There is nothing that looks worse than someone who is clearly uncomfortable in what they have on (phyically or mentally) no matter how cool/expensive the garment!

Comfortable Shoes Help!

So, I generally wear nicer "dress" shoes out when I'm clubbing. They're very comfortable, but I get the sense they're not exactly the style in Ibiza.

My question is...what are the MOST comfortable, stylish shoes you all can recommend? Help!

Trainers?

I really like Diesel trainers as they are really comfy, but trendy and look equally good with a skirt as they do with trousers so don't look scruffy.

daltvila said:
A girl at a club without stilettoes on is not a girl :lol: or at least not the kinda girl I'd go out with ;)

OOh .. I'm in here then!

Sadly .. they will be staying at home - nice little flattie scholl types work better with my cut offs!

*Saffy* said:
daltvila said:
A girl at a club without stilettoes on is not a girl :lol: or at least not the kinda girl I'd go out with ;)

OOh .. I'm in here then!

Sadly .. they will be staying at home - nice little flattie scholl types work better with my cut offs!

Aren´t you going to wear your socks Saffy? :p

Gonna wear my socks on my ears ... so you will all know who I am !

daltvila ... I'm hoping it will be dead busy so that no one looks down and notices I'm wearing flat shoes! (Grin) ... Actually, I,m hoping people will LOOK DOWN ... I'm only little, and if they don't, they wont see me !

See, yet another reason to put on those heels! :D I mean, look, we live in Dalt Vila and everyone who's been there knows that it's slightly difficult to walk there, but my stiletto girls never complain, actually they say they rather suffer a bit (plus the booze is a very good helper!) than feeling unsexy :p

Ach ... I don't need heels to make me feel sexy ! I've got a cute ass for that!

Back