Footwear in Clubs?

I was thinking something like this.....
prodImage.ms

or

prodImage.ms

What ya think???

The top pair are best, the bottom one's look a bit like old man's shoes. I wear sandals to clubs in Ibiza, It's just too darned hot to do anything else. Never, ever, had my feet stamped on, which is a bit of a result ;)

Don't worry .. hopefully it will be so busy that no one will see your bottom half ... so, those ladies who say: "Does my BUM look big in this" have no worries either .. he he !

I wore trainers in all the clubs and encountered no problems. The main thing they are concerned about is people bringing cameras into the clubs.

I find it pretty irritating that so many clubs don't let you wear trainers over here (although Scotland isn't too bad for it)...how are you expected to dance the night away in heels?

Well I'm going to whair my Green Flash trainers to Space cos I think they are well cool, in a retro stylie!

Girls/Guys,
Dont wear any decent leather shoes to foam parties, they take the dye out of them and make them dull! :cry:

jojo said:
Girls/Guys,
Dont wear any decent leather shoes to foam parties, they take the dye out of them and make them dull! :cry:

Or just don't go to foam parties. ;)

...ok...i kinda missed this whole topic even though for a while now i've been wondering about the same, so what's the final say on footwear in clubs IN GENERAL? Are girls allowed to wear any shoes, which includes sandals and sneakers?
Peace

looks like anything goes for men and women.... jsut don't wear torn up sneakers and you should be fine.... It would probably not be a good idea for a girl to wear high heels though..... (ouch!!!)

I think most kind of footwear is generally acceptable. Some clubs have a ‘no shorts’ policy but never heard of anyone being turned away cos of their footwear.

Its flip flops all the way for me. I started trying to wear heels to clubs and soon changed my mind after being crippled a couple of times. You’re in a hot country you might as well take advantage and be among the comfiest people in the club with your flip flops on. Sweaty feet is not the nicest feeling in the world. :lol:

my 2nd time to ibiza...last year i wore sneakers to every club and got in fine....but i don't recall if guys were wearing hats.....are baseball style hats allowed?

kitten's head said:
I find it pretty irritating that so many clubs don't let you wear trainers over here (although Scotland isn't too bad for it)...how are you expected to dance the night away in heels?

All the clubs I go to in Manchester and all the big trance clubs do (even Serious at the Cross who can be picky bugers), in fact I don't think I've been anywhere over here that doesn't :confused:

dont forget 1 essential item fro the westend reebok classics!!!

i love the westend really i do

Bring on September

:!: :!: A tip for the lads:........ :!: :!:

Choose your footwear carefully!
It's a well known fact that many women make judgements bout men from what kinda shoes they're wearing, myself included, dunno why it's so important it just is!!

Dodgy shoes are such a turn off!! especially scruffy trainers - a big no no!

;)

so what would you ladies call nice trainers or shoes what do you ladies like to see a man wearing ????????

also what aftershave do you women like i always wear joop and i find most women love it !!!!!!

I love nice trendy shirts or tee shirts on guys, nothing too flamboyant or effeminate tho ;) , but something that shows you've got a bit of style and haven't just rolled out of bed is good... tee shirts esp good on guys with good bodies , shirts better if u'v a bit of pudge!
Well cut and well fitting jeans are yummy 8) ,
Dolce and Gabanna is nice after shave.
Don't pile d aftershave on, makes u look like a poser and a try hard :rolleyes:

Hope my advice makes u a babe magnet :lol: ;)

shirts tucked in or out!!

i prefer them tucked in but people say leave them out !!!

and shoes what kind of shoes do women appreciat on men

nikes or more classy trainers like base or even burtons own trainers some of them look really nice!!

shall i avoid ben sherman at all costs ???????

Frontliners2003 said:
shirts tucked in or out!!

i prefer them tucked in but people say leave them out !!!

and shoes what kind of shoes do women appreciat on men

nikes or more classy trainers like base or even burtons own trainers some of them look really nice!!

shall i avoid ben sherman at all costs ???????

i think they look better out they can look a bit goofy tucked in...
i dont really like nikes on guys personally and not a fan of white trainers on guys at all, base are nice, dunno wat burtons are
don't see anything wrong with ben sherman - any brand is fine so long as the clothes look good and the brand isn't flashing all over the clothes - back to the poser/try hard bit :rolleyes:

startin to feel like a fashion columnist! :eek: they're just my opinions anyways can't say if im speaking for the entire female population or anything just the average girl spottin the talent ;) :D

you are my only connection to the dark side the female mind i just can work you ladies out.

we would all dress how you wanted us to if only you told us what to where???

wow

we would all dress how you wanted us to if only you told us what to where???

i should be a philosifer think the spelling wrong.

they look better out they can look a bit goofy tucked in...

thanx i always tuck my shirt in ill have to change my ways ditch the white trainers ditch the joop aftershave (i love that stuff)

time to get fashionable no more jeans and ben sherman shirts for my im gonna get some style!

Back