Football merry go round 09/10 season !

Eto'o plus 35 million quid for Ibrahimovich :eek: Wtf are they valuing Ibrahimovich at then :confused: :?:

And a little dicky bird from back home has emailed me to say that LFC will be completing the sale of Alonso to Real in the next few days, cash plus Sneijder, then with the ballance of the kitty are hoping to get Villa from Valencia. Apparently Villa had his heart set on Barça as his first choice, then us second, and now theyve got Ibrahimovich, they arent wanting Villa anymore.

I think I'd be happy with that 8)

Eto'o plus 35 million quid for Ibrahimovich :eek: Wtf are they valuing Ibrahimovich at then :confused: :?:

And a little dicky bird from back home has emailed me to say that LFC will be completing the sale of Alonso to Real in the next few days, cash plus Sneijder, then with the ballance of the kitty are hoping to get Villa from Valencia. Apparently Villa had his heart set on Barça as his first choice, then us second, and now theyve got Ibrahimovich, they arent wanting Villa anymore.

I think I'd be happy with that 8)
I don't get that either! How in hell is Ibrahimovich worth that much more than Eto'o?? :eek:

Barca say they're still in the frame for Villa. From the BBC:
"On Friday Laporta stated: 'David Villa as an option is not finished. We haven't discarded any possibilities.'"

I like Sneijder. He'd be a good signing for you guys.

:lol::lol:8)
:lol::lol:8)
tevezboard1.jpg

:lol:

Speaking of Man City, the boy Sturridge scored the opening goal in Chelsea's friendly in Seattle tonight. He looked quite good. Ancellotti had him in for the first half.

As an aside, I've got to say how amazed I was with the atmosphere at Seattle's Qwest Field. Sold-out crowd of nearly 70,000, all dressed in Seattle Sounders green, singing and chanting the whole game long. Sounded like any match in England on the TV. Apparently Seattle is one of the most supported MLS teams with over 20,000 season tickets sold... that'd match some Premier League teams. And the supporters march together through downtown to each game (the stadium is quite close to the center). Casey Keller and Freddie Ljungberg play out there as well.

Interesting stuff... professional soccerball is getting more and more attention.

ibrahimovic :?:

hmmm.... not confirmed at time of writing

why the need to offload eto'o? why rock the boat - I don't get it.... :confused:

what say you Ferd?

John Terry WILL be going to Man City!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

On Dec 5th with the rest of the Chelsea squad. :lol::lol::lol::lol: (please god don't let this thread come back and bite me)....

it wont go away this bloody story!!

Nice goal from Sturridge at weekend by the way........watched that with envy as city 2nd string slumped to 2.0 defeat to the mighty orlando pirates!!!:spank::lol:

Richest club in the WORLD beaten by a bunch of African part timers calles the Pirates. Brilliant. :lol: 8)

ye they're the richest but that doesn't make them any good and it was a second string team

but i think city are on the way to becoming a great team
if they can get in terry and lescott and the team can gel together pretty quick then i can see them finishing in the top 6 next season easily and possibly higher

According to the Mail on Sunday yesterday, David Beckham is going to Spurs :rolleyes:

also talk of chelsea going for him

to be honest seeing as utd have been fairly bogey with there signings already this summer i think it would do them no harm to bring him back as long as he wasn't too greedy in his wage demands

According to the Mail on Sunday yesterday, David Beckham is going to Spurs :rolleyes:

Cant see it myself, its only cus he once supported them that he gets linked, and also Harry wouldnt mind having him. I think he'll either end up back in Italy, or at Chelsea with his ex boss.

I see Villareal won their first friendly 27 -0 :eek:

Back