Flights to Ibiza

Easy - go on jet2 website and get to stage where you can pick your seats (ok a quarter isn’t accounting for the people that may have booked and not chose their seats) but you can still basically pick any seat you want. 6 weeeks away as well btw
Can almost hear the dance floor calling.

Can almost hear the dance floor calling.

If we ever book these flights? prices are always steeper up here which is ridic. Theres another flight same dates with better flight times which is £300!! This is first week in Oct were talking about!!

Other tricks for booking flights are look at them through an incognito browser so the website isn't tracking your history or delete your history and cache. And don't book on a weekend, prices can be higher especially for package holidays.

Haha yes. Aware of these tricks thanks to google?

If we ever book these flights? prices are always steeper up here which is ridic. Theres another flight same dates with better flight times which is £300!! This is first week in Oct were talking about!!
Yep I’m there sat 5th till Tuesday, been doing the same dates for last 6 years now I think. Flights have always been really cheap as well, roughly £60 return on average.

You're a bit late for cheap flights around final closing party week, they almost never drop in price from now on and supply is less than right now for example overall. Been cheaper booked months ahead for years now, especially returns from the island.

September is also a nightmare for getting cheap tickets late in the day, last-minute prices can be really stubborn it's been much easier in August to get cheap tickets last minute for the last few years. But that's balanced out by really stupid hotel prices and trouble getting somewhere for any length of time without having to move hotel.

You're a bit late for cheap flights around final closing party week, they almost never drop in price from now on and supply is less than right now for example overall. Been cheaper booked months ahead for years now, especially returns from the island.

September is also a nightmare for getting cheap tickets late in the day, last-minute prices can be really stubborn it's been much easier in August to get cheap tickets last minute for the last few years. But that's balanced out by really stupid hotel prices and trouble getting somewhere for any length of time without having to move hotel.

I know for future....

I find it interesting.... Not long ago Ryanair had a shortage of pilots and had to cancel flights. They recently announced they have too many pilots and need to start laying them off - All in a very short time frame.

There are some serious issues with the airline and employee working relationships.

The only thing I disagree with is strike action. Strike action just seems to be so common now in the airline industry it is like children throwing a tantrum if they don't get what they want and know it will work.

What many of these pilots forget is that the airline industry for recent years and in time to come is very volatile. They want to be careful the damage they are doing to their airline it is very very selfish. I am sure there are pilots working for Norwegian or Thomas Cook wishing they worked for Ryanair

What many of these pilots forget is that the airline industry for recent years and in time to come is very volatile. They want to be careful the damage they are doing to their airline it is very very selfish. I am sure there are pilots working for Norwegian or Thomas Cook wishing they worked for Ryanair

Not sure what you mean...airline industry in time to come volatile? I think the biggest trend is only growth in the coming years.
It sucks if pilots strike...but when it comes to collective agreements sometimes striking is the only thing employees can do.

Not sure what you mean...airline industry in time to come volatile? I think the biggest trend is only growth in the coming years.
It sucks if pilots strike...but when it comes to collective agreements sometimes striking is the only thing employees can do.

Growth.... When there is over capacity means one thing.... The weak become weaker and the strong become stronger

There will be continued consolidation

Brexit / Fuel cost increase / Over capacity / Terrorism / Strikes / EU261 claims / 737 MAX grounded - The industry is very volatile.

On the Ryanair website

AUG THUR 22: UPDATE 10:00HRS, UK PILOT STRIKE22 Aug 2019 • 12:49
All first wave flights to and from UK airports departed as scheduled this morning, with 97% punctuality (due to some ATC delays). We do not expect any disruptions to our flights to/from our UK airports today.
We wish to thank all our UK pilots who have chosen to work to protect the flights and travel plans of our customers and their families over the bank holiday weekend.

Back