Films....

Death Race: Beyond Anarchy

Not exactly a deep thinker but fun nevertheless. Watch out for the chainsaw scene :oops:

Just watched The Virtues tonight.. not a film I know but when was there a movie worth watching in the last 10 years ? and how good is that Stephen Graham.. and one of my favorite artists songs just played near the end ..?

Just watched The Virtues tonight.. not a film I know but when was there a movie worth watching in the last 10 years ? and how good is that Stephen Graham.. and one of my favorite artists songs just played near the end ..?
Watched the other night and even commented to the missus how great Graham was... especially at being pissed up

What did everyone make of the Virtues then? I really enjoyed other than certain dialogue that was hard to make out over the background sounds. Ending went as i thought it would though.

I watched one last night that was sort of bland. I won't bother talking about it. lol

I like "We Are Your Friends", "Alpha Dog" and "Requiem for a Dream" off the top of my head. I also like "Go" but I realize it isn't a terrific movie for everyone.

What did everyone make of the Virtues then? I really enjoyed other than certain dialogue that was hard to make out over the background sounds. Ending went as i thought it would though.

Yep. Really enjoyed it too. Amazing performances not least the entire Irish family who I thought were incredible.

Back