Films....

This is getting some stick over here lol it's going to be brilliant. Just what the doctor ordered
There's some good actors there.. CW legend , EB I think is great and John Hamm is good.. and the Irish fella has the worst Irish to be sure to be sure accent since Tom Cruise..

Watched Creation Stories tonight. Much as I love certain parts of Primal Scream's output and am a fan of JAMC, My Bloody Valentine and Teenage Fanclub, I thought this was meh and very forgettable at best. The montages of newspaper reviews and stuff were particularly shit. Also the segment on Oasis. :rolleyes:

Re-watched The Long Good Friday the other night. After all these years it's still better than anything Guy Ritchie came up with and is still Pierce Brosnan's best role by far (he doesn't say a word in it).

Jaws was on TV last night. Watched it for the gazillioneth time. Still love it
Each time I watch it though it strikes me how awful the dialogue is. Really, really bad
Obviously it's a stone cold classic, great story and still has dozens of great lines
whenever i go in the sea, as soon as I cant touch the bottom i hear that music. as for when seaweed touches my leg.....

The series was a great send up. Predictably, the film won't be half as good, but can't imagine we're gonna be swamped with good films for the next 18 months

Back