Films....

Oh, The Suicide Squad. Went to see it during the week. Excellent film. It's not the greatest story in the world, but it's a really fun film to watch.

I saw Spider Man: No Way Home last night, and was really impressed by it! Definitely one of the best marvel films to date

I thought Don't Look Up was well-intentioned but ultimately a bit self-congratulatory with all the subtlety of Forrest Gump. None of the people who needed to see it would have watched it sadly... so in the end it is just echo chamber stuff

Watched the Luther film. Absolute toilet. Glad I didn't pay out to see at the cinema

Should have been obvious how bad it was gonna be given how poor the last few seasons have been, but I had hope the writers might've pulled it back. Michael Bay-like action, poor script, a villain so ridiculously unbelievable and still in no way menacing, completely lack of continuity from the last episode, i could go on. Just bad

Went to the pictures last week and saw Triangle of Sadness, which was released last year. The critics weren't all that impressed but I thought it was really clever. The middle section is amazing and will put you off dining on yachts in storms with millionaires for life.

Went to the pictures last week and saw Triangle of Sadness, which was released last year. The critics weren't all that impressed but I thought it was really clever. The middle section is amazing and will put you off dining on yachts in storms with millionaires for life.
Yes, amazing. I loved it

Back