Films involving/about ibiza

There was a tv film ,with (I think) Nigel Planer from "The Young Ones" filmed in San Antonio, like about Club 18-30
or so and he was over 30´th years old(they saw his passport so he could not be in there competitions) I saw it in I think
in the 80´th.
You´ll find it at youtube "The comic strip presents 21 The Fun Seekers
good find!

32340.jpg

Formentera and lots of gratuitous shagging, gets a bit weird.

Saw this one a few weeks ago with the Mrs after the reccomend here, then attempted to watch 'Amnesia'. Watch this one...

Just been watching “AMNESIA’ - not too sure the heavy storyline or the milf fantasy really worked but fantastic cinematography. Beautiful scenery. Any ideas where that was filmed?

Lol @ anyone who watched it hoping for some kevin & perry-style trash

Just been watching “AMNESIA’ - not too sure the heavy storyline or the milf fantasy really worked but fantastic cinematography. Beautiful scenery.

Agreed on both points.

Interesting background here.

Those familiar with Cannes history may recognize the house that serves as the principal location in Barbet Schroeder’s new film, “Amnesia,” which screened out of competition at the festival. The iconic white abode, located on the island of Ibiza, also featured prominently in the director’s debut feature, “More,” which premiered at the Cannes film festival in 1969.

one of the characters made a good point - that kind of finca is a dream home but would you really want to have no electricity in the winter? there's a kind of hippy dilemma there perhaps.

the track they drive down in the battered Renault looked very familiar (I'd say it's probably near sant carles)

From my memory of the film (no pun intended) it looked like the house is on the west coast near cala salada/cap nuno.

*Island experts please correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
that kind of finca is a dream home but would you really want to have no electricity in the winter? there's a kind of hippy dilemma there perhaps.
Having lived without electricity from beginning September to the end of November last year I can tell you it sucks, but its doable. It can even be pleasant if you are set up correctly.

Biggest bonus: You tend to rise and sleep with the sun, and thus sleep better.

haha - very true! a waste really cos they missed an opportunity to recreate the amazing music and fashions of 1990 but I guess that was all a bit incidental to the main plot

this movie started the dutch invasion on the island. I've got nothing against the dutch at all, but I still wish they'd never done that movie
You can find more Dutch in Sant Joan than in Amsterdam...They are everywhere,buying everything,houses,shops,...

Back