Films involving/about ibiza

This recently appeared on UK netflix...

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt3774092/

From the same director of the iconic More, Barbet Schroeder. Not had a chance to watch yet, anyone else?

8cfb77d7e1469d820b2ea095c2bfe719753a2432.jpg

This recently appeared on UK netflix...

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt3774092/

From the same director of the iconic More, Barbet Schroeder. Not had a chance to watch yet, anyone else?

8cfb77d7e1469d820b2ea095c2bfe719753a2432.jpg

I saw it. It actually starts out like a proper mystery drama. I was happy we were getting a proper movie. I liked the relationship between dude and the older woman.

But the mystery is nothing compelling so I stopped caring. I just couldnt get invested emotionally. Also, it's supposed to be early 90s Ibiza but Amnesia looks modern.

What's up with a few of these movies exploring relationships young men and older women in Ibiza? I find it peculiar as I had a similar situation with myself last year

I saw it. It actually starts out like a proper mystery drama. I was happy we were getting a proper movie. I liked the relationship between dude and the older woman.

But the mystery is nothing compelling so I stopped caring. I just couldnt get invested emotionally. Also, it's supposed to be early 90s Ibiza but Amnesia looks modern.

Watching it now. Weird film. The club scene is pure cringe. Ibiza looks amazing though. Its worth watching for that even if the film is a bit hard work :lol:

Watching it now. Weird film. The club scene is pure cringe. Ibiza looks amazing though. Its worth watching for that even if the film is a bit hard work :lol:

It starts out quite nice, and I liked the quiet location of that woman's house where most of the movie takes place. They set it up for more of an intense drama, but it ends up being really flat.

The club is cheese I agree

There was a tv film ,with (I think) Nigel Planer from "The Young Ones" filmed in San Antonio, like about Club 18-30
or so and he was over 30´th years old(they saw his passport so he could not be in there competitions) I saw it in I think
in the 80´th.
You´ll find it at youtube "The comic strip presents 21 The Fun Seekers

Last edited:
Back