Fighting? Is it true?

• Thread starter Hartlepool_to_Ibiza
  • Start date
H

Hartlepool_to_Ibiza

Is it true, there is alot of fighting in Ibiza? Lucky Lucky men who like to cause trouble? or just romours from mates trying to put us off our holiday, because they arent going hahaha.

Hartlepool to IBIZA

23 DAYS!!!!

VERY little- dont think ive ever seen one! theres always gonna be trouble-especially from cocky drunken lads on holiday. Ibiza has the rep for friendly people and the love tho :)

never seen trouble until last year. We saw a lot of fights last year. Most involving Lucky lucky men and all in San An.

.. actually no, a stripey one! That's what I'm gonna tie to my bag, good self, whatever .... I wonder if anyone will note it and say "Hey, is that Saffy from Spotlight?"

no

not much fight as long as you don't step out of line with either door man
police or gardie cavile. can never spell that right.

if you look dodgie you could be in trouble just be cool and enjoy yourself.

I've only ever seen one fight and that was in 1997 outside Es Paradis! I've been every year since and haven't seen another!

There's probably fighting in the West End, just like in any place where you get lots of pi$$ed up blokes full of testosterone trying to prove their masculinity :rolleyes:

The only fight I have ever seen was in Space of all places, I think it was 3 years ago, early afternoon, 2 gay blokes started having a ruck and a glass was thrown, a piece of glass hit my b/friend, about 2mm from his eye :eek: He had blood pouring down his face, poor thing :( Not the nicest of things but he was so lucky, if it had gone in his eye god knows what would have happened :confused: :cry:

none whatsoever, the only fight ive seen - was between some black streetvendors and la guardia civilia - The police, who are fascists and like to kick peoples arses! they are mad! but ibiza´s a safe place cuz everyone has heard about the police who interferes with everything....

guardia civil, they are arses, but the policia nacional (blue) they are ok, so be carful with the green ones ;)

the only thing i eva seen was a bouncer chasin some bloke who gave him a bit of lip... but generally cos everyones just pissed or chilled everyones friendly but whereeva u go there is always the odd twat. them black drug dealers r scary :eek:
the police ther are crap,. someone spanish geez nicked my wallet and i went and told a pair of em and they started shoutin at each other strangely and drove off the wrong way down the street :confused: :confused: great!

i've also only once seen a fight - in space of all places too - this was about 7 years ago - also two guys - right behind where me and the missus were sitting at the time.

everyone got up from next to us and moved forward sharpish, turned round and started staring at us (or so i thought) then i heard something behind us, turned round, and these two guys were going at it hammer and tongs right behind our seats - yikes... get up darling.... leg it!! :eek:

a right shock to the (rather caned) system that was!

otherwise i'd say ibiza is about the most relaxed place in europe!

usually after an England game there can be trouble - been twice when they have been playing and the West End is infiltrated by hordes of strip wearing people looking to start trouble.

in 2000 we were standing in the street waiting for our bus to pick us up for the airport and a guy from our apts came running down, blood pouring from his head - apparently his group of guys had tried to pull a crowd of girls - whose men were on their way back to the bar....needless to say it all kicked off.

that said - i'm positive that Ibiza (esp everywhere on the island except San An) is much less prone to fighting and violence than the average European resorts.

macdonsj said:
usually after an England game there can be trouble - been twice when they have been playing and the West End is infiltrated by hordes of strip wearing people looking to start trouble.

Probably not the best of times to let folk hear our Scottish accents then ;)

I did see a girl beating up on a guy near the taxi rank at the bottom of the West End - like really laying into him with fists and handfulls of hair - she was screaming summin at him and hes shouting back "your a girl, I'm not gonna fight you".

Although, in this instance, I wouldn't have blamed him if he did twat her one. And girls, I don't mean anything bad by that, its just that she really was BANG out of order.

markEg said:
Probably not the best of times to let folk hear our Scottish accents then ;)

True - that was exactly why i said to my mate that the best idea would be to chill in the apts with a beer that night.

Hartlepool_to_Ibiza said:
Is it true, there is alot of fighting in Ibiza? Lucky Lucky men who like to cause trouble? or just romours from mates trying to put us off our holiday, because they arent going hahaha.

Hartlepool to IBIZA

23 DAYS!!!!

There will be buckets full of fighting once the pool crew get over there, there wont be a car left with a stereo either :p :lol: :p

Back