Fighting? Is it true?

• Thread starter Hartlepool_to_Ibiza
  • Start date
I once saw a couple of lizards having a bit of a ruck once, pretty nasty, lizard number 1 won. Other than that, never heard a bad word spoken. ;)

Barbie said:
The only fight I have ever seen was in Space of all places

First Space, then Turnmills. The golden rule kids is:

If you wanna avoid trouble, avoid babs :)

I did see a coupla cybers twatting each other and yelling (dutch?) obscenities on that dirt track leading from Amnesia to the Road of Death. Amnesia closing party at about 6am 2001 if i remember correctly

HYSTERICAL

rustywoo said:
I did see a coupla cybers twatting each other and yelling (dutch?) obscenities on that dirt track leading from Amnesia to the Road of Death. Amnesia closing party at about 6am 2001 if i remember correctly

HYSTERICAL

Glowsticks can become quite lethal when inserted in certain orifices. :eek:

Even in the west end i've seen very little. Places like benidorm, tennerife, faliraki are much worse. The looky looky men have always been sound with me and our lass. We usually get sorted off them and have never been riped off. 8)

There will be buckets full of fighting once the pool crew get over there, there wont be a car left with a stereo either

Lmao thats a guddin mate, But i wonder if you follow Dar****ton, and a hater of Hartlepool. I think so. Or ya one of them ex private school goers from Yark, hmmmm "poshhhh".

Still got to say a guddin even from wherever you like to be from. You may be getting us mixed up with Liverpool like :p :p :p :p :p

Hartlepool to Ibiza.

21 Days to Gan!!!!

I saw on when i was getting off the coach from the airport on my first trip in 2000, but that was it, never in the west end and i've been there enough times

how do u lot deal with the lucky lucky men? i've heard they can get quite nasty

i just ignore then but not rudely (if you get what i mean)
don't taunt them etc
but don't give them an inch or they'll take a mile and your wallet too

1 year one of them tried to shake my hand and at the same time slip a bracelet/watch on it - the idea probably that as soon as it was on i'd have to pay...
... also heard about the hair-braiding female lookelookies - they grab the girls, do the hair and before u know it they are charging a fortune for something u didn't have time to say no to!

humbug i take it you're soul crew so you'll take no shit. Just show your not an easy target and they'll move onto someone else. I've never had probs with the looky looky lads and actually get sorted off them when i am over there. 8)

Ya know what to do folks ...

JUST SAY NO!

(In the words of the Grange Hill gang ... for UK readers)

Zammo didn't the daft sod. lol!!!! :lol: Showing our age here saffy!!!

I saw one fight in Ibiza and guess where it was...

Cream Amnesia with Tiesto and Paul Van Dyk playing... unbelievable. We were dancing to an already overjammed crowd as PVD was workin his magic, and I look to my left and these two pratts are going at it on the floor. Even worse is when I told a bouncer near the door, he hardly gave a shit... worst security and management at that club, but what a set-up and line-up.

Humbug_master said:
how do u lot deal with the lucky lucky men? i've heard they can get quite nasty

If you can, walk on the beach cuz they never seem to come onto sand. also if your walking from San An bay into the Centre, keep to the road and go slighty inland near the texaco fuel station, it's an extra 3 -5 min but you miss all the Looky Looky blokes

CanadaKid said:

Cream Amnesia with Tiesto and Paul Van Dyk playing... unbelievable. We were dancing to an already overjammed crowd as PVD was workin his magic, and I look to my left and these two pratts are going at it on the floor. Even worse is when I told a bouncer near the door, he hardly gave a shit... worst security and management at that club, but what a set-up and line-up.

Cyber 1 - "Tiesto's miles better than Paul Van Dyk" ;)

Cyber 2 - "No he isn't, Tiesto's $hit" :x

Cyber 1 "You ***in' what?" :x

Cyber 2 - "You heard" :evil:

Cyber 1 - "**** off ****head!" :evil:

Cyber 2 - < slap >

Cyber 1 - < scratch >

Cyber 2 - < bite >

Cyber 1 - < claw >

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

vienna said:
guardia civil, they are arses, but the policia nacional (blue) they are ok, so be carful with the green ones ;)

Yeah the Guardia are the ones to watch – they’ll beat you up first and ask questions later at the first sign of trouble. They’re brought over from mainland Spain for the summer months specifically for that reason.

There was a small fight at Cream last year somewhere in september.

Other than that, good vibrations rule the island :D

Hartlepool_to_Ibiza said:
Is it true, there is alot of fighting in Ibiza? Lucky Lucky men who like to cause trouble? or just romours from mates trying to put us off our holiday, because they arent going hahaha.

Hartlepool to IBIZA

23 DAYS!!!!

Just remember that if you see any monkeys try to resist the urge to hang them and you'll probably be alright.

gecko2 said:
CanadaKid said:

Cyber 1 - "Tiesto's miles better than Paul Van Dyk" ;)

Cyber 2 - "No he isn't, Tiesto's $hit" :x

Cyber 1 "You ***in' what?" :x

Cyber 2 - "You heard" :evil:

Cyber 1 - "**** off ****head!" :evil:

Cyber 2 - < slap >

Cyber 1 - < scratch >

Cyber 2 - < bite >

Cyber 1 - < claw >

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's pretty much the jist of what happened, except it was in Spanish probably :D

Back