Fighting? Is it true?

• Thread starter Hartlepool_to_Ibiza
  • Start date
Pacha has had a few in my 3 years - swarthy drunks aplenty. Ministry@Pacha in '99 - drunk Italians at a bar, another dude and I broke it up, gashed my arm with broken glass, so I ask the bartendress for some napkins to cover it up, she must be high because she's just staring blankly at me, so I ask her again, pointing at my bleeding arm - she sneers at me as though I did something wrong and tosses the napkins at me- decided to call it a night after that.

Yes, watch out for the "guardia Civil". They are ba$tards. They even have stalked their preys near the entrance of Space. Watch it!

I only saw one fight when I was there with the Spanish in Santa Eularia of all places. It was some small bar/restaurant as well. Was very surprised!

:!: Just came back from Ibiza. Last year I didn't see one fight. This year my mate got hit over the head by a spanish heavy with a fire axe. Some poor guy was pepper sprayed and booted by 5 bouncers, so hard his head was coming off the floor. The bouncers were even using pepper spray on the girls.

so be careful!

i saw the he mother of all fights in the west end last year amazingly the lookys were sticking up for a holidaymaker who was started on by some morocan guy it just blew up into some massive ruckus and even the doorman and pr's were getting into it, it ended with my mate who was just a bystander getting pepper sprayed.

i saw my first fight in ibiza last week at El Divino (Ms MP's) and when the bloke was getting chucked out the security man (biggest blackest man I ever did see, very nice man he was) give the 2 biggest punches up the ribs i ever saw through my 22 yr old eyes. Wonder what he done to deserve that. :eek:

I need help

What is a lookye lookye man, babs hairies and all these people you say??

I need a dictionary! :)

No matter where you go, there are always rednecks. A redneck, as you know, started out as an American term for a country bunkin, someone who has more unworking cars in his front yard than teeth, someone with no sophistication or class. It seems that Redneck's disorder (we're not sure where it comes from, but we found one promising link with Anhauser-Busch, RJ Reynolds and Winchester products, and another link with a certian American racing series) isn't just an American plague anymore. Now Rednecks can be found even on Ibiza. An important thing to remeber about this species is that Rednecks lack the intelligence most consiter to be necessary to turn a screwdriver or use stairs. they want nothing more than to get drunk, fight, and then impregnate their sister. Just stupid things. Really, we don't need any Fighting, angry, stupid rednecks on Ibiza. If you are one of these people, don't go to Ibiza! go to a place where your stupidity can be appreciated, like Alabama.

Back