Festivals 2011

:lol:

Bloody hysterical weekend.
Still an amazing festival :!:

Quite funny that we were so many of us there that same year

I think Marc's the only one we didn't run into...

and no reason to camp as cheap apartment options abound!

Yup - was amazing.

Could've done with more crusties though - bored of posh young kiddywinks and brand sponsors.

The venue was stunning.

Am I mad doing this?

Ibiza for two weeks (Wednesday 13th - 27th), then a day to recover, then off to global the Friday to Sunday, then back to work on Monday? :lol:

Only the back to work monday bit. Having a day then a festy will be brilliant cos as your holidays ending its not really ending , rather the festival is getting closer so no last day blues for you! If your back home sunday afternoon if you play it right you'll be ok at work monday. The older you get the less achievable being at work on the monday is after a week like that!

You will also be penniless , Id take the cash out you expect to spend at global before you go to ibiza n put it somewhere safe as u might come back from beefa fully maxed out cash wise!

A friend of mine is doing a Sonar / Ibiza / Glasto triple header. Literally not going home between them. I do wonder what state he'll be in by the time I see him :eek: :lol:

Glasto, A Day At The Park (NL), Dancevalley (NL), Flow (FI), Kazantip (Ukraine) for me this year

Glasto, A Day At The Park (NL), Dancevalley (NL), Flow (FI), Kazantip (Ukraine) for me this year
I'm thinking of making a return visit to Kazantip this year.

This time preferably in full swing as the last time I went was pre-opening weekend and it was a little quiet.

The videos and reports I see from there never cease to entice.

ah man my horny bachelor mate has his heart set on going to kazantip. he's fully bought into all the promotional videos :spank:

are you camping?
the location of the actaul festival and the views over the dance areana are truly breathtaking. it will not dissapoint. havnt looked who's playing but make sure you are there for the morning when the sun comes up , try and get high up if possible its amazing

Nothing this year although never had much festival history :cry:

However been reading some of the line ups from the links posted.

Kanye West at big chill - wtf?!

That's the end of what that one was all about then :spank:

A friend of mine is doing a Sonar / Ibiza / Glasto triple header. Literally not going home between them. I do wonder what state he'll be in by the time I see him :eek: :lol:

That's huge! I could probably do the triple header if i didn't manage to sober up the entire time, but i can't even begin to imagine what the week/2 weeks after would be like! I need 4-5 days minimum to begin feeling semi-normal after glasto

ah man my horny bachelor mate has his heart set on going to kazantip. he's fully bought into all the promotional videos :spank:

Yeah I am still a little bit on the fence with that one, I'd be just going along with some friends who are going. The whole "Do not rape anyone / Do not ask for money after having sex" section on their front page is disturbing to say the least... I guess their promotional vids have somewhat backfired on them :lol:

Rockness on friday for me, not the strongest of lineups this year but does have enough depth to keep me happy! If not, there is always drugs :lol:

Back