favourite restaurants

its an italian restaurant and its located in c. alemania (one of the roads between
the curry club and savannah/cafe del mar)

look what i found:
GazDaBomb said:
Name:Ell Vaticano
Where:Near Mambo's San Antonio
Food:Italian al-a-carte
StyleThe resturant has a nice courtyard to dine in. the inside has a replica of the sistine chapel cieling. Big marbel pillers as you walk in
Opinion:Yery nice indeed. As its al-a-carte you dont get much for your money but what you do get is out of this world. you get a little dish of italian pasta salad topped with caviar as a little appitiser! I got told the chef used to be the chef at mambo's. 1 tip for this place is when you tell them how you want your steak doing leave it on a bit longer than you usuall do. I got a steak medium - rare. usually the middle bleeds a bit and its nice. Here i asked for medium - rare and the middle of my steak was still raw.
Price:2mains, 2 Sweets and 2 drinks came to 50€
:p --->
El_Vaticano_200.jpg

McRackin said:
McRackin said:
McRackin said:
gusto in paseo juan carlos I (between pacha and el divino - just next to wine bar, keeper and pk2) is open from thursday to sunday!! :D

gusto is owned by the people of kasbah!! ;)

review :arrow: here :!:
they closed for a short break and will open again on march 1st!! :D
today during my morning walk along ibiza nueva i noticed that its still closed. maybe apart from selling kasbah they also sold gusto? :rolleyes:
gusto is open again :!:

McRackin said:
and talking about ibiza nueva - a special mention to the cool restaurant dino's and the stunning views over the old town from its beautiful terrace!! :D
after the success of the first supper party organized at dino's on april 9th by allister (know for his work for manumission and parties at the mao rooms) with djs tomas hedberg and des brolly he is now organizing the best supper parties at dino's on friday nights with guest djs!! :D

the posters around ibiza town announcing his parties are quite funny: they took a picture of the last supper and changed the face of jesus christ for his face!! :eek: :lol: :eek:

s36.jpg

(allister @ bliss in plaza del parque)

McRackin said:
McRackin said:
the pacha-owned sa punta re-opened today :!:

LOGOPEQ.gif
and it will remain open till christmas!! :p

sapunta1.jpg

Well, funny you should say that coz we thought it was as well, but when we went along on Saturday night, it was well and truly under lock and key. V. confusing, especially since they're shoving large adverts en el Diario every day.. Maybe it's only for lunch...

And since I'm on a roll, I was having a drink with Bobby from the Jockey Club (nice guy!!) at Cap des Falco the other day, he says that the Jockey Club will close for 2 months in October, re-opening the 20th December.

Not wanting to put my foot in it and ruin the moment (the sunset was just phenomenal on Saturday! 8)) I didn't have the heart to ask the $20,000 question, which is... "Why then do all the adverts say that it's open 365 days a year?"... Or am I just being pedantic???? ;)

thanks for the update about jockey club!! ;)

MJH said:
Well, funny you should say that coz we thought it was as well, but when we went along on Saturday night, it was well and truly under lock and key. V. confusing, especially since they're shoving large adverts en el Diario every day.. Maybe it's only for lunch...
according to the ad that appeared today on the cover of diario de ibiza sa punta is open from noon till sunset!! :idea:

McRackin said:
McRackin said:
McRackin said:
McRackin said:
gusto in paseo juan carlos I (between pacha and el divino - just next to wine bar, keeper and pk2) is open from thursday to sunday!! :D

gusto is owned by the people of kasbah!! ;)

review :arrow: here :!:
they closed for a short break and will open again on march 1st!! :D
today during my morning walk along ibiza nueva i noticed that its still closed. maybe apart from selling kasbah they also sold gusto? :rolleyes:
gusto is open again :!:
and it closes tomorrow. no news yet if it will reopen this winter..........

McRackin said:
· can berri vell in san agustín opens on april 1st
and it closes on october 23rd :!:

AHA0AC.jpg

McRackin said:
MJH said:
according to the ad that appeared today on the cover of diario de ibiza sa punta is open from noon till sunset!!
from 12 to 7, to be exact!! :p

from next week the restaurant at pacha is open only on thursdays, fridays and saturdays :!:

New Indian Pub.
As most of you know Deva's is a well established Indian Restaurant in Sant Antonio Bay. At present the restaurant is having a major re-fit and may open later in the winter. But in the meantime Deva's is pleased to announce the opening of it's new style Indian pub in San Antonio Town. You can still get the best Indian food as before but in a new surrounding. The new style Deva's Indian pub is situated in C/.Antoni Riquer behind the main post office. It's the new style of Indian food cooked for you by Sam, the same genuine Indian chef, who looked after your culinary needs in the bay. Sam would like to express to all customers old & new that even if it's not on the menu, if it's Indian cuisine he can cook it, so just ask. Also you needn't feel obliged to go in just for a meal, you will be made welcome if you just want a drink or a snack and a sit down in the comfortable and relaxing atmosphere of DEVA'S. If you would like to cut out the Deva's advert from this newspaper and take it along, Sam would be pleased to give you a complimentary drink with your meal.

(the ibiza sun)

McRackin said:
The new style Deva's Indian pub is situated in C/.Antoni Riquer behind the main post office.
c. antoni riquer 26 (previously known as pizzeria julivert) :!:

P3x400-4b.jpg
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . \_____ here

Back