favourite restaurants

I will never forget the Jockey Club - jumped up tossers - said I could eat at a particular table as long as I ate quickly because the owner used to arrive about 2.00pm and I was sat at HIS table - bollocks, if they took my money I would eat in peace so told them to stuff it! :evil:

il vaticano will open again in march!! :D

McRackin said:
san juan (c. guillem de montgrí) - one of the cheapest restaurants in ibiza town!! :eek:
here is a picture of the always busy san juan:

126339_400_400_e.jpg

· cana joana in san josé reopens today (open everyday except mondays)
· es rebost de can prats in san antonio reopens tomorrow (open everyday except tuesdays)

casa.jpg

(es rebost de can prats)

Tony said:
jamon en vino tinto she replied
hola tony - te gustan los bocadillos de jamón serrano del bar costa? :p

Si :lol:, tengo hambre ahora !! ( I think it's something like that anyway)
I was hoping someone would try that refurbished place just outside Santa Eulalia - is it the lighthouse? - we watched it taking shape and wondered if it might be just one to many but with all the housing development going on it could be a winner.

· insula augusta in playa d'en bossa opened again last saturday
· es caliu in the road to san juan opened again today (open everyday)

REST_ESCALIU.jpg

· barlovento in marina botafoch opens next sunday (open everyday)

McRackin said:
es caliu in the road to san juan opened again today (open everyday)

REST_ESCALIU.jpg

· barlovento in marina botafoch opens next sunday (open everyday)

two of our fav places - good news.

McRakin

I was after a little favour ;)

If you're ever in Figuretas could you see if you come across a bar called "CUBE".

It's opening "officially" in May and I wondered if you could get a snap for me.

My two mates rob and michael run it. And i'm going over for the opening with my g/f.

I know it's vague but its "close to the beach" if that's any use.

cheers mate! If you see either Mickael or Rob there tell them I said you can have free drinks on the house if you post a picture of the bar on this website!

McRackin said:
· es boldado in cala d'hort opens in march

Is that the one on the cliff on the right? I'd really like to go there.

It's just a fish restaurant isn't it, or do they do a bit more than that?

McMenu please? :p

So, mr. gourmet, any idea when Trattoria Del Sole (On the road 'tween San Jose and the Airport) will be opening? are they summer only? That place is pure brilliance. Best italian food on the island.

Thanks for the quick reply! My fellow American friend living over in Malaga is coming to IBZ in March, I can't journey to be with him (San Francisco is too damn far!!!). But I wanted to make sure he hit up my favorite places, and Del Sole has a special place in my memories.

Keep up all the winter updates! My winter in California isn't so bad (not like Britain at all - I'll be in London in March), but thinking of the island makes it that much better!!!

McRackin said:
its open all year round :!:
today during my morning tour along the island (ibiza town, san josé, san antonio, the beautiful
village of san juan for breakfast, santa eulalia and back to ibiza town 8) )
when i passed in front of
trattoria del sole i noticed that they closed some weeks and it will open again on
february 13th!! ;)

ha! you beat me to it. i've been out all day, saw the notice, and sped back to post the news, but mackie was too quick on the draw.

maybe next time

Back