Favourite Restaurant....

McRackin said:
il fornetto and upstairs il pavone with its small balcony
il fornetto is now called eat me and its already open..........

(and il pavone is about to reopen :D )

Re: new restaurant

suzie said:
Hi folks
Good news for all in ibiza town.
Banyan Palace are opening a new restaurant next door to el divino apartments, it's opening 25th may 2005
the restaurant, previously known as leonardo's, will be called banyan thai!! :idea:

this one:

hotel01.jpg

Not tried everywhere that id like to yet but last year the best meal i had on the island was at Pacha without a doubt. The food was cooked and prepared to an excellent standard and the presentation was also top notch.

Soleado on Figueretas beach. :D

Food and location lovely!

Where's Sa Capella :idea:

Been all over, but obviously missed this one.

Haven't eaten at KM5 either, but the lady doing the booking was so rude when we called in, I decided against it. :rolleyes: Probably just a one off, but was disappointed as I'd heard so much about it. :(

StevieG said:
1) Sa Capella is out of this world. I eat out in the UK a lot and I personally don't beleive I have been to a better restaraunt. The setting is magical, the service excellent and the food out of this world. Imagine fillet of ox that you cook yourself on a rocksalt oven/grill!!!! :lol: Proper a la carte and cracking wine list to boot!!!

same here! they make lovely sample plates of all the desserts on the list... delicious stuff :p

Clara said:
Sa Torretta in Ibiza Town is fabulous. Excellent menu (even for veggies which is unusual in Spain), very reasonable as well considering the stunning location in the old town and outstanding quality. Very swish too so one to take someone you pull in a club to. ;)

whereabouts in Ibiza town is it? :?:

This year I discovered Es Ventall. Just down the road from Rias Baixas, the inside is air-conditioned, there's a courtyard out the back. The food is EXCELLENT (I tried greixonerra for the first time there and it is simply wonderful!!!), and comes in decent sized portions. The house white is excellent, the staff attentive without being over-bearing. They have a varied menu and it's excellent value for money (three courses, plus drinks, and hierbas for two people came to 60 Euros (about 40 quid). It's jumped to the top of my list of favourite restaurants in Ibiza (ahead of El Rincon de Pepe and Rias Baixas). Everything you'd want from a restaurant in one place. Tremendous!!!!! :D

Paddy Eeziglow said:
matthewjames said:
Amen to that!

Sa Capella is definately up there.

Along with the Tapas place in the Westend.
Ah, another one of my favourites- El Rincon de Pepe
I know I allways say so, but I love that place, is never deceiving.

Back