Favourite Restaurant....

Favourite restaurants

I love Sa Capella! The food is truly delicious and the service brilliant. Yes it is around 100 Euros for two with wine but that includes the appetiser, the bread and garlic mayo. Then to finish with petite fours and endless shnapps and hierbas. It is the place to go if you feel like wearing a gown! seriously it is a bit special and you can wear jeans. Good for people watching. Then I suppose it's a family trait as I am Stephen's sister (younger). Oh yes, when I dined there I had forgotten my specs and lo and behold - the waiter produced a decorated wooden box complete with a choice of 4 pairs of specs so that I could read the menu!!

Please don't dismiss San Antonio! It has much to offer. Don't hesitate to go into the Club Nautico for a drink on the veranda. It is a world away from the West End with its red plastic tables and chairs. I love to sit with my wine or coffee and brandy and gaze across the bay. I really want to get the message across that Ibiza is NOT just for clubbers and ravers.

Those line of restaurants on the square in San Antonio, you know there's about 10 of them side by side, the food is absolutely exquisette, really good gourmet style food at really affordable prices, top quality.

ed case

i think you've let your infectious enthusiasm for san antonio's eateries get the better of you. i'm afraid that your review doesn't really help people who may be new to this board or planning a trip to ibiza. you really must name some names, give an accurate address, and give a fuller description of the type of food and the prices.

however it is nice to see that somebody appreciates san antonio as a haven for good food and we're pleased to have you on 'board'

Es Boldado

Gecko2

Haven't introduced myself properly yet as this is my first post. However, I just wanted to say that my wife and I have been to Es Boldado several times over the last couple of years and we think it's a great restaurant. If you like to eat good fish whilst having an absolutely stunning view of Es Vedra there is no other place like it on the island. It can be a bit pricey but it's worth it! Hope this helps :)

Mines are Can Pujol for a great Bullit, Amalur for an exquisite vasc-french cuisine. And Jimmys Finest for a more fashion meal.Mmmm i was about to forget this one... La oliva in the old town mediterranean great food.

reastaurants

i ABSOLUTELY ADORE SAN AN! People often say its a s*ithole with Brit´s getting drunk and puking on the pavement, whilst getting high and stoned all over the place. Well...west-end isn´t charmind, well once it´s been cleaned up after a wild night - thn it can be very charming. Have you guys ever walked around and seen the buildings and great spanish architecture of the houses? Next time I´m going to buy some vases and Ibizan pottery with me home!

Restaurants...uh there are many.

For location:
Kumharas - beautiful sunset´s in a hippy-luxury comfy kinda way...
Savannah - Spaghetti for 5,5 E - cheap and GOOOOOD!
Kasbah - Their Tunasteaks are great!
Coastline - daytim chilling....

for meals that really kick butt:
Bambuddhas grove -
cool cocktailbar, nice waiters and good and not so prices food actually. The golden Buddha is cool, would love to take that one home with me to my oriental apartment :)

Villa Mercedes - yummi-yummi!

spunkymonkey said:
Sa Capella is in an old monastary and the waiters wear traditional Ibiza outfits. Most of the food is cooked on a spit/barbeque, virtually in front of you. Its just outside of San An and well worth a visit. A meal for 2 cost us approx EUR 100 for three courses and a bottle of wine. It is a little bit more expensive than most others but well worth it

good news: sa capella is open again!! :D

page_01_foto.jpg

Mc

I know there's probably better restaurants in Ibiza but Sa Caldera in Ibiza Town does great seafood and the staff are very friendly. Didn't get to go to any other restuarants last year as we made the most of the free 'food' at our hotel - Fiesta Algarb in Playa d'en Bossa. Wouldn't recommend that particular eatery though.

Sa Torretta in Ibiza Town is fabulous. Excellent menu (even for veggies which is unusual in Spain), very reasonable as well considering the stunning location in the old town and outstanding quality. Very swish too so one to take someone you pull in a club to. ;)

yemanja cala yondal,...il pavone dalt villa,...tapas bar in botafoc (delicious "can grecos" spelling?)...also forget the name, its sydney or beside sydney, but mc will know it for shure ;)

Back