FAVOURITE DJS

Currently? Marcel Dettmann

All time? Sasha

Edit - Honourable and credibility reducing (on my part) mention to the Oakie of 94-99 who rocked it, if you happen to have liked trance at that time. @cunninghamali may want to take back that like now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Honourable mentions: Derrick May, Laurent Garnier, Theo Parrish, Move D, Gerd Janson, Koze

On balance I've got to go or Ricardo Villalobos just because he is the one dj that has shown me true moments of genius on more than one occasion

would be fun to see how many people vote here and then draw up a shortlist using the poll function and THEN gradually eliminate the least-voted in successive rounds - probably the most scientific way of establishing where forum members 'are at' musically right now.

David Morales (& all Djs that play House )
14183688_10208455700842702_6982672509891125382_n.jpg
Glitterbox ibz 16
Danny Tenaglia played Techhouse not very euphoric at Paradise in DC10 aug 16, i wont pay 50€ again for this :confused: unless the combo with the boat party lost in ibiza
then Derrick May for the name written there, for the one that never deceive me in ibz, Alfredo.
1375055_10201502673101354_975085526_n.jpg
25th Rex Club (Paris) anniversary
1462980_10201502673301359_1188707579_n.jpg
Derrick May autograph on an OCB Wavefan :D

Last edited:
All time has to be Sasha, just love his style all the way from the early 90's rave, through the progressive house era, then Northern Exposure, minimal, techno, but especially loving his more recent sound and the Last night on earth releases, all round brilliant dj and producer, and a humble shy guy at the same time, he hasn't got too big for his boots or sold out, without sounding cringy he really has 'kept it real' lol

would be fun to see how many people vote here and then draw up a shortlist using the poll function and THEN gradually eliminate the least-voted in successive rounds - probably the most scientific way of establishing where forum members 'are at' musically right now.
Yes thats a good idea

If I was to go out out to hear someone for a 6hr set it would be laurent garnier or Dimitri (roxy Amsterdam)
Is Dimitri still going? Never seems to have had much of a presence in Ibiza. Saw him in Amsterdam a good decade ago and he was outstanding.

i saw Dimitri from Paris in ibiza Glitterbox 2016 party at space & in paris with Cerrone, end 2016 & his mix quite boring :D (all mates sayin same thing, then Cerrone rock the place with funky/disco House tunes :cool: ), Laurent garnier last mix end march was full & i miss the shotgun tickets :( & the party was on sunday night too(did they think about people working on monday morning? :rolleyes:)...
i had a gueslist for Butch in Paris last few weeks & haven't any clue of his mix,if i saw thsi post maybe i had a go a few weeks ago

Back